• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 18-21, 2016

334 posts in this topic

So who is going on Thursday?

All that matters is that greggy will be there

Greggy will be there Wednesday, gobbling up all the goods, I bet.

And whining. Don't forget about whining (thumbs u

When do the naps occur?

Anytime he wants. I know there's a picture of him knocked out at the airport waiting for his plane lol I'm sure he'll let us all know when he's had a sweet nap

For anyone that has been there, is Thursday a good day to go? Just wondering if all the dealers will be completely set up and I wouldn't be missing anything. In the past, I know Thursday was more of a "preview day" and only open for a few hours. I notice it's now open quite a bit longer from 3-8.

Thanks.

The vast majority of dealers are set up by the time the doors open on Thursday. There are some that are still getting their stuff together at 3 PM, but those are few. Thursday is good because it's less crowded than Friday & Saturday, and you get first shot at dealer's stock

So who is going on Thursday?

All that matters is that greggy will be there

Greggy will be there Wednesday, gobbling up all the goods, I bet.

And whining. Don't forget about whining (thumbs u

When do the naps occur?

Anytime he wants. I know there's a picture of him knocked out at the airport waiting for his plane lol I'm sure he'll let us all know when he's had a sweet nap

If he's sleeping at the airport now for the Chicago show, he should be very well rested (or homeless).

Thursday is great for reasons already written; bad that it's so short but that's why the price is cheaper, too. I'll be there all 5+ hours.

For anyone that has been there, is Thursday a good day to go? Just wondering if all the dealers will be completely set up and I wouldn't be missing anything. In the past, I know Thursday was more of a "preview day" and only open for a few hours. I notice it's now open quite a bit longer from 3-8.

Thanks.

Thursday is a good day to go in my experience. I've usually blown my whole budget by the time I leave the building that evening.

Let me just add that if you're going to buy books, then Thursday is a great day to attend. If getting signatures is you're thing, Friday or Saturday might be the only days certain celebrities or creators are available. Best to check Wizard's website

If anyone has extra passes to Wizard World Chicago retailer ect.

Please send me a DM

$$$$

Do you want the Diamondback variant? :baiting:

No. I want the, "he wouldn't acknowledge us because we're cry baby" variant.

Seems like those are plentiful around here, no?