• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 18-21, 2016

334 posts in this topic

Never mind. Don't want to add complexity to an already complex lower 48 trip :-)

It'd be a one day trip anyway :-)

I'll be in the US in August, and bit the bullet and decided to fly down to Chicago for two days...always wanted to go, and since I missed SDCC this year, I thought why not..

I can't wait to grab your azz cheeks.

Do it while you lift me up this time :cloud9:

Never mind. Don't want to add complexity to an already complex lower 48 trip :-)

I'll be in the US in August, and bit the bullet and decided to fly down to Chicago for two days...always wanted to go, and since I missed SDCC this year, I thought why not..

:applause:

Will be good to see you there

:applause:

Will be good to see you there

Been too long George. :applause:

I can't wait to grab your azz cheeks.

Do it while you lift me up this time :cloud9:

hm

Not sure I understand the bolded part

Can you update the dinner plan after WW Chicago? I am thinking about joining you guys.
I think he means the Forum Dinner after the show on Saturday.

Can you update the dinner plan after WW Chicago? I am thinking about joining you guys.

Ah, okay. Thanks, Mike

Is there a bar in the area that serves Swill?

Thank you for clarifying this for everybody. If you come to Chicago and join with us for the dinner, I will buy you a drink.

Looking for a dealer badge, if you have an extra PM me. Will pay fairly

I tried to get the exhibitor badge since 2011 --- no luck so far. Bought passes right after the show last year. It was 25% off.

I've heard that Wizard has limited the number of passes (wristbands, in the case of Chicago) available to dealers over the past few years. I know a handful of people trying to get one for this con

If anyone is cancelling a hotel room at a hotel close by please let me know. Trying to stay close to the convention centre.

I just bought a room at the Hyatt tonight, the site says there are 2 more left. (I bought a 2 queen room). I went through hotels.com. Those rooms are going fast!