• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW CHICAGO GA Wall books

118 posts in this topic

If I have time I'll post images in real time from my IPad. The downside is that I occasionally shoot images that upload to Photobucket sideways and I may not have time to edit the images properly at the show. At least you'll get the shots even if the dealers look like they're making all their deals lying down. :grin:

If I have time I'll post images in real time from my IPad. The downside is that I occasionally shoot images that upload to Photobucket sideways and I may not have time to edit the images properly at the show. At least you'll get the shots even if the dealers look like they're making all their deals lying down. :grin:

Stop picking on Metro! (tsk)

As long as they're not naked on a bearskin rug.

Do people sell comics at Wizard World shows any more? I thought it was all insurance companies and scented candle vendors.

Candles and comic books definitely don't mix....

GAtor has an outstanding glass showcase full of choice GA along with Metro. HA.com did not seem to have much of a display so no Barks painting or Suspense #3 in a glass case display yet. Richie Evans's Bedrock City has choice GA, SA and hot current books for sale including a Reform School Girl nn Cgc 5.0 I was drooling over. :luhv:

Dale Roberts had so many long boxes of shiny back issues that I got dizzy. :golfclap:

Harley was slowly setting up his booth Thurs. Moondog preferred to retail to the general public after 3 pm when the Wizard con officially opened so was not at (shrug) his booth much during vendor set up.

Do people sell comics at Wizard World shows any more? I thought it was all insurance companies and scented candle vendors.

You joke, but Bedrock City is set up across from Ameriprise Financial. I kid you not

Do people sell comics at Wizard World shows any more?

Yes.

I'll second that, but I miss the patchouli scented candles.

Sorry, failed to get any wall shots on preview night, but I'll try to make up for it tomorrow.

patchouli is an afrodisiac in my home :flamed:

We only ship 4 boxes of comics to Chicago so really a lite set up for us. Graham crackers has some fabulous wall stock as does terry oneil and metro. Bedrock and Greg Reece are stellar too from what I saw today. Here is a little case shot I took...not much I'm afraid

image_zpsfeufq0wy.jpg