• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moving Books Elsewhere

31 posts in this topic

I'm always amazed at how much people read into things.

Personally, I do not read anything into it at first.

I just said I know when some people say it, it’s just informative, but when I see a sales thread with overpriced, overgraded books, which in two days or so are "placed on eBay" because no one buys I admit I don’t like the feeling I get…

It's the internets you jackwad

I'm surprised my post was not notified as a political post or someone felt my post was an indirect attempt to link to my latest sales thread*

*my latest CGC books can be found in the gold/silver

FYI new copper/moderns slabs tomorrow - free bubble wrap with every order if you mention this post

To me its just how it sounds. I really don't read anything in to it and it has no impact on my buying decisions. Kind of how "xx has removed themselves from this conversation" sounds rude, but I know it isn't. Its just the first reaction I have.

And I will add one qualifier. I doesn't sound bad at all to me when the person is closing the thread. If they say "thread close and books moved to ebay" sounds normal to me. Its when they say it before it closes is when it sounds a bit off to me.

It's the internets you jackwad

I'm surprised my post was not notified as a political post or someone felt my post was an indirect attempt to link to my latest sales thread*

*my latest CGC books can be found in the gold/silver

FYI new copper/moderns slabs tomorrow - free bubble wrap with every order if you mention this post

5% fee to me for the ad space. But regular PP only please.

To me its just how it sounds. I really don't read anything in to it and it has no impact on my buying decisions. Kind of how "xx has removed themselves from this conversation" sounds rude, but I know it isn't. Its just the first reaction I have.

And I will add one qualifier. I doesn't sound bad at all to me when the person is closing the thread. If they say "thread close and books moved to ebay" sounds normal to me. Its when they say it before it closes is when it sounds a bit off to me.

That‘s what I meant, actually. You worded it a lot better than I would have liked to. (thumbs u