• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toughest blanks to acquire

48 posts in this topic

The limited euro ones seem tough

IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 - the non-Detroit Fanfare edition.

I think there's only 100 of them. Could be wrong about that, but I know they are VERY tough to come by.

Usually the ones I'm looking for lol

Here are some that have become very difficult to find for sale or if for sale command a pretty nice premium

(Disclaimer...I'm always looking to buy the below as well)

Avengers/invaders #1(DF exclusive)

Marvels Project #1

Amazing Spider-man #648

Avengers #1 gold logo

Batman #0

Punisher #1 (both versions)

Here are some that have become very difficult to find for sale or if for sale command a pretty nice premium

(Disclaimer...I'm always looking to buy the below as well)

Avengers/invaders #1(DF exclusive)

Marvels Project #1

Amazing Spider-man #648

Avengers #1 gold logo

Batman #0

Punisher #1 (both versions)

What do some of these usually sell for?

Gen 13 1 "Do it yourself" cover is a fairly rare one. It is generally thought of as the first "sketch" cover.

$_57.JPG

Euro variants are fairly easy to find if you just to to eBay Germany. Shipping is expensive but I buy several at a time so it isn't bad on a per-book basis.

IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 - the non-Detroit Fanfare edition.

I think there's only 100 of them. Could be wrong about that, but I know they are VERY tough to come by.

I've got a few of these, and yes they were a pain in the arse to get ahold of...

Avengers/invaders #1(DF exclusive) $50+

Amazing Spider-man #648 $25+

Punisher #1 (both versions) $20+

Marvels Project #1 $20+

Avengers #1 gold logo $15+

Batman #0 $12+

What do some of these usually sell for?

Prices are for NM+ or better

Yet another one that most probably haven't heard of. I've never seen one in the wild.

Spawn blank (euro)

I might a few left of these and the batmans as well if someone needs them.

I have also these euro Batman, Wolverine. justice league and Spiderman blanks

5d8j3ybe.jpg fe3m7e46.jpg dvj65j2q.jpg zr4l5i76.jpg

Hard to find are any Tomb Raider, Soulfire and Fathom blank covers.

I agree, Aspen/Top Cow blanks are hard to find. I'd love a Fathom, Tomb Raider and Gen 13 blank, two short boxes with a variety of blanks but not one of them :(

I find the more modern blanks to have too much branding (Secret Wars in particular ) and not looking forward to the slate of All New, all different Marvel junk next month. Hopefully I'm wrong.

This weeks Tec was nice, though I lean towards Bat 0 for the logo design despite a lack of space, same with the Harley 0's, all in the logo design.

Never knew the Punisher #1's (including the Marvel Now?) went for so much! I'd take trade mine for the right blank in a heartbeat!

The Gen 13 blank isn't the best quality by any means because they are regular stock, and the only way you got them was in the black (or red) boxes. There are more than a few of them out there and I probably have 5 myself that haven't been sketched on. Just so many of them have been sketched on by now!