• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Summer Featured auction, post 'em if you got 'em (or got blown out)

122 posts in this topic

So many copies of FF #1's in practically all grades. Is everyone selling because the movie sucked? hm

Whats the old saying? When there's blood in the streets, buy property.

Certainly is. Might be a good time to buy a copy.

eh - that property is now a crack den, buyer beware. I know it is comic "royalty" and all, but it just continues to unimpress younger readers at a rapid rate. This may be the book of all the SA Mega Keys that takes the proverbial "dive" first...

One man's opinion though.

So many copies of FF #1's in practically all grades. Is everyone selling because the movie sucked? hm

Whats the old saying? When there's blood in the streets, buy property.

Certainly is. Might be a good time to buy a copy.

eh - that property is now a crack den, buyer beware. I know it is comic "royalty" and all, but it just continues to unimpress younger readers at a rapid rate. This may be the book of all the SA Mega Keys that takes the proverbial "dive" first...

One man's opinion though.

I agree on some points and disagree on others. FF is losing some of its relevance in the modern age, but its just too much of a cornerstone in the Marvel Universe for the book to tank. So many great stories and characters that have come out of the run. Marvel's greatest viliian is synonomous with FF. I still feel it is a greatly undervalued book. It might be taking a hit in the short term because right now Movies apparently dictate the value of key books. The market is just saturated with this book right now because of the reaction to the movie. When was the last time we've seen that many FF 1s in one auction.That being said I feel those were some great deals on the FF 1s tonight.

I agree on some points and disagree on others. FF is losing some of its relevance in the modern age, but its just too much of a cornerstone in the Marvel Universe for the book to tank. So many great stories and characters that have come out of the run. Marvel's greatest viliian is synonomous with FF. I still feel it is a greatly undervalued book. It might be taking a hit in the short term because right now Movies apparently dictate the value of key books. The market is just saturated with this book right now because of the reaction to the movie. When was the last time we've seen that many FF 1s in one auction.That being said I feel those were some great deals on the FF 1s tonight.

Did you buy one?