• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

any UK miracle man or marvelman experts on the boards

17 posts in this topic

hello all...

customer brought these into the store today to sell...and I admit, not my cup of tea...can anyone give me some value ranges (nothing really to be found on ebay or google)

image_zpsmckgc8bc.jpg

hello all...

customer brought these into the store today to sell...and I admit, not my cup of tea...can anyone give me some value ranges (nothing really to be found on ebay or google)

image_zpsmckgc8bc.jpg

Have you considered posting this query to the Ask Mitch thread? hm

At the very least, I'm confident that Mitch will have an opinion.

:popcorn:

Check the copper forum, I think those guys had something about these.
from what little I can gather, I think these are from the 1950's..."golden" age...maybe as late as 63, but there is no indicia indicating actual release yet... but I don't think they are from 80/90s (shrug)

from what little I can gather, I think these are from the 1950's..."golden" age...maybe as late as 63, but there is no indicia indicating actual release yet... but I don't think they are from 80/90s (shrug)

I think the miracleman thread in that forum addresses these books. I may be way off, but I've seen these discussed before.

I think the miracleman thread in that forum addresses these books. I may be way off, but I've seen these discussed before.

Yes, the Miracleman thread should be full of information on MM books from the beginning, not only the Moore ones. (thumbs u

you appear correct...just posted there...went through all 23 pages of one thread and didn't see these at all, but maybe someone will know

I've had some of the Marvelman issues from the fifties. They all sold in the $25 0 $40 range but it took a while.