• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just finished my comic book room posted by Comic Diva

12 posts in this topic

Moved into a new home with more square footage. Look what I did to one of the rooms!

Moved into a newer home with an extra room. Hubby helped me transform it into my own comic book room. I like collecting Walking Dead comics, comics featuring strong females heroines, and comics featuring African American protagonists. Hubby likes collecting political comics. We mounted all of our CGC comics on clear frame holders we purchased from Amazon. We invested in a laser leveler. That helped us get everything nice and even.

16876.JPG

See more journals by Comic Diva

Hey Comic Diva,

What an awesome comic book display room you have there! It's a beautiful thing when you can share your passion for collecting CGC comics with your significant other :-) It was very nice for your hubby to assist you!

One day, when we move into our new home, I would love to create a small room just to display my CGC graded comics! Your picture is inspiration!

Looking forward to seeing more pics and updates!

Happy Collecting!

Professor Pecora