• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know, we could sit here and point fingers all day...

267 posts in this topic

I'm miserable because for the first time I started selling on Ebay and I've had to re-list three times all my double Spidey's. I did sell two but one of them failed to pay me even though I posted the comic to him from the U.K to the U.S, so much for good faith and it was issue 50 1st Kingpin! I lost about 90 dollars on the deal.

I'm miserable because for the first time I started selling on Ebay and I've had to re-list three times all my double Spidey's. I did sell two but one of them failed to pay me even though I posted the comic to him from the U.K to the U.S, so much for good faith and it was issue 50 1st Kingpin! I lost about 90 dollars on the deal.

You sold a ASM 50 on E-Bay and the guy did not pay but you sent him the book? Great lesson to be learned early on.

I would take that as a lesson learned and suggest you no longer sell on eBay until you are familiar with how to do so. You never ship anything until payment has cleared.

You sold a ASM 50 on E-Bay and the guy did not pay but you sent him the book? Great lesson to be learned early on.

got any captain america?

:ohnoez:

got any captain america?

:ohnoez:

I bet Oak has lol

That thread was thread-crapped by a bunch of whiners. That is the real shame here.

Books are bought and sold via PM all the time here, and what occurred was soundly within the sellers rules.

I wish you crappers would go remove your insensitive, whiny posts.

That thread was thread-crapped by a bunch of whiners. That is the real shame here.

Books are bought and sold via PM all the time here, and what occurred was soundly within the sellers rules.

I wish you crappers would go remove your insensitive, whiny posts.

Don’t be ridiculous. That sale was poorly handled to say the least.