• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paper Girls by BKV & Cliff Chiang!

381 posts in this topic

Is the midtown site down? Cant seem to order anything.

:o He posts!

Now that the show is over, I have a little more time on my hands. :hi:

Always great to put a face to the name. Very nice meeting and talking with you wingnuts!

I believe MTC has quite a few to be available on the site. Not sure they will move the 2000 or whatever the large number was they had signed in store.

Is the midtown site down? Cant seem to order anything.

:o He posts!

Now that the show is over, I have a little more time on my hands. :hi:

Always great to put a face to the name. Very nice meeting and talking with you wingnuts!

I believe MTC has quite a few to be available on the site. Not sure they will move the 2000 or whatever the large number was they had signed in store.

Will take awhile limiting it to one per order

Just got back from the release party at Heroes Aren't Hard To Find in Charlotte, North Carolina where I meet Cliff Chiang and Jared Fletcher. I have to say that everyone at the release party was cool but those two guys were especially cool to talk with about Paper Girls!! The enthusiasm they have when talking about that project and what's going to happen in issue #2 made me realize why that comic is so good, they are just as excited to be working on the comic as we are to be reading it if not more!!

They seemed really impressed to know that this thread exists about their project. After meeting those guys I can honestly see why Paper Girls #1 has been so successful.

I also found out that they did some of the cover work on the Heroes Aren't Hard To Find store variant of Spider Gwen #1.

20151017_201817_zps8gcoghqq.jpg

20151017_201235_zpsgorua5lx.jpg

Here's some pictures from the local Charlotte newspapers website from this weekend with Cliff Chiang and Jared K Fletcher. After talking with them I feel that the Paper Girls creative team is going to be putting out some good stuff in the future.

fletcher%202_zpso3y5zmuj.jpg

fletcher%201_zpswa9pgynj.jpg

chiang%201_zpslm8l0qsu.jpg

chiang%20amp%20fletcher%201_zpsbvlrolml.jpg

Refreshing quote from that article..."I dont' have an agenda beyond what is a cool story." Take note Nick Spencer

After reading this, Support for "Captain America" Writer Nick Spencer Outpaces Negative Petition , I now see what the fuss is about.

Glad I stopped reading Marvel a long time ago. Politics do not belong in comic books.