• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paper Girls by BKV & Cliff Chiang!

381 posts in this topic

Slowpoke

I like to take my time.

That's what she said.......... :devil:

Seems this was the most signed book at NYCC.

You think so with the limit to 3 items per person at NYCC? I saw quite a few trades of Y and Saga getting signed as well by attendees in line.

Just from what I saw at the CGC booth and at the convention. I also mean signed to be graded. It would be my guess. I assume a high number of ASM 300's as well.

Anyone else seeing a dent/ding on PGs back covers?

Yes. Boston, MA. But small sample set; the shop only had 4 copies (noon Wednesday).

Indentation is not exactly in the same spot as all 4 copies. But it's on the back and a quarter inch long.

Yes, Midtown comics in NYC had some of the dinged copies... I had to sort through a bunch of copies to get gradable ones.

Anyone else seeing a dent/ding on PGs back covers?

Yes. Boston, MA. But small sample set; the shop only had 4 copies (noon Wednesday).

Indentation is not exactly in the same spot as all 4 copies. But it's on the back and a quarter inch long.

Yes, Midtown comics in NYC had some of the dinged copies... I had to sort through a bunch of copies to get gradable ones.

From all the stacks I went through, it was easily 1 out of 4 had BC dents.