• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alamo City Comic Con -- October 28-30, 2016

118 posts in this topic

980081_895378863894696_8619794661735039277_o.jpg

How much does he charge to sign an jersey?

No idea, but I can't imagine it is super cheap.

Do the promoters remember this is San Antonio? Any Spurs fan worth their salt hates this tool for tanking the Western Conference Finals against Houston (back in the mid-90s) and almost single-handedly costing the Spurs their chance for their first title.

Seriously? Rodman? Is there a bigger d-bag in the country (other than the obvious one)?

:sick:

Excited to see D&A, Bedrock and Harley Yee joining us this year.

Hell yes.

Yep, it looks like a good mix of comic dealers. Hopefully the collectors will show up and support all of us.

And another hell yes. :headbang:

Hell yes!!! I hope Bernie can still make it.

anybody have a link to the list of dealers and exhibitors? I bought tix for Friday. Looks like a better list of guests and dealers than the Wizard show and cheaper tix! That's great.

Should be a great show for books. So far it looks like the dealer list (that I know of) will be:

Monster's Lair (with me riding shotgun)

Duncanville

Rick's Comic Crypt

THB

Weird Paper

Bedrock

High Grade (Texas team)

Harley Yee

Dave & Adam's

And there will certainly be others (I'm sure Dragon's Lair and other local SA shops will be there, for example).

As for Bernie Wrightson, apparently he was going in for another brain surgery yesterday. :wishluck: for a swift recovery whether that means he makes it to ACCC or not.

Met him at Comicpalooza this year, what an incredibly nice guy. Wish you a speedy recovery Bernie!!

As for Bernie Wrightson, apparently he was going in for another brain surgery yesterday. :wishluck: for a swift recovery whether that means he makes it to ACCC or not.

Met him at Comicpalooza this year, what an incredibly nice guy. Wish you a speedy recovery Bernie!!

Yeah, he's super nice. I also met him for the first time at Houston Comicpalooza this year. If you follow him on Facebook, you can see the updates that Liz (his wife) is posting. As of Saturday he was doing well in his post-op recovery. Let's hope that the docs have good news re: the tumor.

anybody have a link to the list of dealers and exhibitors? I bought tix for Friday. Looks like a better list of guests and dealers than the Wizard show and cheaper tix! That's great.

Should be a great show for books. So far it looks like the dealer list (that I know of) will be:

Duncanville

Rick's Comic Crypt

THB

Weird Paper

Bedrock

High Grade (Texas team)

Harley Yee

Dave & Adam's

And there will certainly be others (I'm sure Dragon's Lair and other local SA shops will be there, for example).

Actually, we didn't book a space this year. Thought the layout last year didn't do us any favors, so we opted to do Comicpalooza instead this year and it was a very good show.

Duncanville

Rick's Comic Crypt

THB

Weird Paper

Bedrock

High Grade (Texas team)

Harley Yee

Dave & Adam's

Actually, we didn't book a space this year. Thought the layout last year didn't do us any favors, so we opted to do Comicpalooza instead this year and it was a very good show.

Bummer, sorry for the mistake! Will you guys still be attending?