• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Superhero Movie Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Which Superhero Movie Are You Most Looking Forward To?  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Which Superhero Movie Are You Most Looking Forward To?

48 posts in this topic

i vote for an Iron Man film to look forward too...hmm, imagine the armors, the possibilities

...(and the women mr.stark will be dating).

and don't nobody say 'so and so' isn't planning this or that film, this site said so etc...they may eventually do anything, even nfl super-pro or atari force...we can only hope.

All of them. I am a little skeptical of the Ghost Rider movie. Hopefully it will be much better than Daredevil or Hulk. From what I have seen in the Batman and FF trailers I think they will be pretty good. Batman looks like it will be done the way it should of from the begining. Less cartoonish then the other Batman movies.

Supreme Power would be an incredible film. If there is one comic I'd love to see on screen this is it.

On a side note, Captain America should NEVER be attempted no matter what. There is no way that you could make his costume look anything but lame on screen no matter what. If there is one super hero that does NOT lend himself to screen it's Cap.

Supreme Power would be an incredible film. If there is one comic I'd love to see on screen this is it.

On a side note, Captain America should NEVER be attempted no matter what. There is no way that you could make his costume look anything but lame on screen no matter what. If there is one super hero that does NOT lend himself to screen it's Cap.

I agree about Supreme Power, but would worry about the claims that it's a Superman ripoff. Done well though, it could be good.

I have similar concerns about Captain America. The only way to make it work is to do it like they did in the Ultimate universe where he looks like less of a tool. (I recall him having some kind of a skydiving helmet on at one point.)

I agree. Cap in an Ultimates-style costume set in WWII would be a pretty cool concept.

I'm most looking forward to FF, although I realize it may be met with limited critical and financial success.