• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love 10 cent covers

17 posts in this topic

Something magical about them. I buy wouldn't look at twice if it were more than a dime originally, but that 10 cent cover just makes me happy.

Common cents. (thumbs u

:facepalm:

C'mon. That was a good one! :baiting:

Something magical about them. I buy wouldn't look at twice if it were more than a dime originally, but that 10 cent cover just makes me happy.

Common cents. (thumbs u

A facepalm is the highest praise one can give to a pun.

Common cents. (thumbs u

A facepalm is the highest praise one can give to a pun.

smiley-happy069.gif

+1

Yeah, I agree. Hard to pass up anything with a 10 cent cover price. I remember first buying comics as a kid off the newstand. It was about the last year of 10 cent issues. Really turned my world upside down having to add that extra 2 cents...

10 cents was a COMIC...12 cents was a Double Feature MOVIE.

mm

Common cents. (thumbs u

If I had a nickel every time I hear that. hm

2c

Something magical about them. I buy I wouldn't look at twice if it were more than a dime originally, but that 10 cent cover just makes me happy.

I feel the same way about 10 centers. Also purple cover SA DC books, 1962 Marvels and GA fatty books. Just love them and they make me feel like a kid every time I see one.

Oh yeah, also Marvel 'Pop Art' covers.

Yeah I know this i sthe GA forum. :insane:

Common cents. (thumbs u

If I had a nickel every time I hear that. hm

Penny for your thoughts.