• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s MOON KNIGHT series starring Oscar Isaac (2022)
7 7

563 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2022 at 11:32 PM, Mmanick said:

I really hope they get a different writer , director. They need to use Marc Spector and less of the other personalities. The show was extremely boring at times due to this. Definitely was lacking in my opinion 

On 8/8/2022 at 7:39 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Was gonna say the same thing.

Have to agree. I think the casting and even the cinematography throughout was solid. But none of that matters if many of your viewers are being treated to miss parts of the story because the creators want to force-deliver multiple personality disorder without wrapping that up in a culmination of the events at the end of the season. Not more MCU framework 'wait until you see the next season where we explain what you just experienced'.

On 8/7/2022 at 8:50 PM, Bosco685 said:

Um.. I think everyone is missing the part where this is a fake news "joke" post by the account.

Your first clue should have been that the 'source' link doesn't go to any news about a second season, just a review of the first season from back in May. lol 

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 8/8/2022 at 10:12 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Um.. I think everyone is missing the part where this is a fake news "joke" post by the account.

Your first clue should have been that the 'source' link doesn't go to any news about a second season, just a review of the first season from back in May. lol 

I hate when people do that.

But in this case, instead of the regular misspelling of the account this one merged the words together (DiscussingFilm) to avoid being identified.doh!

On 8/8/2022 at 10:57 AM, Bosco685 said:

I hate when people do that.

But in this case, instead of the regular misspelling of the account this one merged the words together (DiscussingFilm) to avoid being identified.doh!

Yup, annoying AF. You can see now the twitter account has changed their name and avatar back to normal (so now anyone who shared the news looks extra silly to their followers as it is even more obvious it's from a random account with zero clout).

Regardless, always check the source link & confirm before sharing anything :D 

Never read a MK comic ever. Finished series today.

Enjoyed up until half way through ep 4 then had no idea what the heck was happening.

I'd be amazed if any non MK fans wanted to  watch another  season,as I had no idea who these 'alter-egos' were.

Struggled to finish ep 6 tbh.

Shame - but either keep it simple,or don't make another season

3/10

While talking to the New York Times, Isaac spoke about why he was initially onboard to tackle the Apocalypse character and doesn't "disown" the work he did in the timeline of Marvel movies. The actor expressed his original excitement around the role was in part due to the fact he was sharing the screen with such talented costars:

"No, I don't disown it. I know exactly what I went in there wanting to do and the reasons why. There were these amazing actors involved that I really wanted to work with, [James] McAvoy and [Michael] Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence. I collected X-Men growing up, and I loved Apocalypse, I just found him such a freaky, weird character. And then you get there and you're like, 'Oh my God, I've got all these prosthetics on. I've got a suit on. I can't move. I can't see anybody. All these actors I wanted to work with – I can't even see who they are."

"I still think back to that time with fondness. I wish it would have been a better film and that they would have taken care of the character a little better, but those are the risks."