• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s MOON KNIGHT series starring Oscar Isaac (2022)
7 7

563 posts in this topic

I appreciate that it was different than the others, but that's about as much praise as I want to give it. I found Layla more interesting than Marc/Steven.

Spoiler

The whole third personality fight scene skips just made it feel like they ran out of budget. I think my other big problem with it was it didn't feel tied to the MCU at all.

Edited by Tnexus

On 5/5/2022 at 10:59 AM, Tnexus said:

I found Layla more interesting than Marc/Steven.

This is true of E1-5. I'll see E6 tonight, I think.

M she U

On 5/6/2022 at 11:31 AM, jsilverjanet said:

I want Marvel/Disney to release the Snyder Cut

Excuse me - Diab Cut. With extra Egyptian gods scenes and special hot sauce to boot.

:sumo:

ComicBook caught up with Mohamed Diab, one of the directors of Moon Knight, who revealed that initially more Egyptian gods were to be included in the series. Diab explains that early in production more than just Khonshu and Ammit were to appear in their original forms. Also, the director explained that nearly all of the gods of the council of Ennead was set to appear as well. Read what Diab said below.

"Most of the gods, at some point, were about to appear in the flesh, but we felt we don't have enough development for them. So it's better to keep them [minimal] for better story. While developing it, sometimes you think of something for a reason and then it develops into something even better. For example, I love actually the idea of the avatars inside the chamber of the gods."

When I watched WandaVision it was must see TV. When I watched most Marvel movies it was a event, now it`s like a chore. Just watching them. No excitement. I do plan to devout 4 hours  over the weekend to the Snyder Justice League. I hope it`s better than the Marvel stuff I have been watching lately. More excited about Black Adam, Aquaman 2 and Shazam 2 more than Antman 3. lol.

@Bosco685 and @theCapraAegagrus

On 5/6/2022 at 11:08 AM, jsilverjanet said:

i finally saw the last episode last night.

i am really surprised at what disney put out. i don't think the executives looked at the final product

this is a story didn't need to be told

This is the same company that gave us Luke Skywalker: green milk drinking hobo.

On 5/6/2022 at 8:09 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

When I watched WandaVision it was must see TV. When I watched most Marvel movies it was a event, now it`s like a chore. Just watching them. No excitement. I do plan to devout 4 hours  over the weekend to the Snyder Justice League. I hope it`s better than the Marvel stuff I have been watching lately. More excited about Black Adam, Aquaman 2 and Shazam 2 more than Antman 3. lol.

@Bosco685 and @theCapraAegagrus

It's not without flaws, but it's one hell of a good time.