• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Jersey Comic Expo - November 21 - 22, 2015

42 posts in this topic

Anyone have any more info on this show?

CGC is slated to attend.

http://www.newjerseycomicexpo.com/

The New Jersey Comic Expo is a two-day event held November 21st & 22nd at the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center.

Guests -

Brit Bliss

Rob Bruce

Jim Calafiore

Dennis Calero

Kit Candela

Joe Caramagna

Chris Claremont

Shane Davis

Drea de Matteo

Michelle Delecki

Vito Delsante

Todd Dezago

Steve Ellis

Brendon Fraim

Brian Fraim

Dave Gallaher

Justin Gray

Joe Harris

Tom Hodges

Hollyhocks

Jamal Igle

It's Raining Neon

Ben McCool

Mark Morales

Fabian Nicieza

Destiny Nickelsen

Cary Nord

Mark Poulton

Tom Raney

Alan Robert

Craig Rousseau

Bob Schreck

Erica Schultz

Jeffery Shultz

Supergirl Smiles

Frank Tieri

Ethan Van Sciver

Vegas Power Girl

Tommy Walker

Charles Paul Wilson III

YuffieBunny

Garth Ennis & CGC will be there.

I booked a booth, will be setting up there.....plan on bringing just about all of the raw Preacher 9.8's that I have and a couple Boys issues for Ennis to sign....going to recoup the cost of doing the show 2-3 times over with the books I haveCGC SS'd by Ennis ;)

Might even have my cgc 9.8 Preacher 1 cracked and CGC SS'd, if I still have it by the 2nd day of the show.

Other than the Ennis opportunity, I will be bringing a lot of new stock, priced very aggressively.

Looking to burn through a good chunk of inventory by pricing everything stupid cheap.

I bought a bunch of stuff this weekend and was happy to see a load of things I can get signed. I got 150 posters and some are by Ethan Van Sciver and Jim Calafiore who are both going to be at this con. A high grade run of Punisher War Journal that might be better off signed by Carl Potts. Dark Horse Presents for Bob Schreck. Fun times. And like I said, it is 12 minutes door to door from my house and I know a secret parking place!

They also added Walt and Louise Simonson as guests.

For customers of Terry's Comics who missed me at the NYCC this year, I will be attending the NEW JERSEY COMIC EXPO 2015.

Saturday November 21st & Sunday 22nd, 2015. Visit http://newjerseycomicexpo.com/ for directions.

If you have specific wants please e-mail: info@Terryscomics.com, or visit my web-site at Terry's Web-site

Please be specific as the inventory I can bring will be rather limited. The New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center is located in the geographic heart of the Northeast, adjacent to the confluence of I-95 (The NJ Turnpike), I-287, The Garden State Parkway, and US Route 1,9, and 35. Just 15 minutes south of Newark Liberty Airport,

40 minutes south of Midtown Manhattan. Public transportation available from New York City provided by AMTRAK http://newjerseycomicexpo.com/ We will have a selection of Timely, Atlas, Golden age, Silver and Bronze age comics.

We are also looking to buy All Golden age through Bronze age comics and are paying especially high prices for

1st appearance's and other key issues. For quotes: 1-800-938-0325

Best Regards,

Terry O'Neill

Terry's Comics

tc_logo.jpg

So I saw that Jim Lee was added to this con. And even better, that is the weekend that Batman Europa hits the shelves. So, here's my question:

Can I purchase a Sketch cover of Batman Europa #1 from you to take for signature?

Furthermore, I have tons of Bagley stuff to get signed. Are you taking submissions for signature and when do you need them by? Prices per book?

Thank you.

Looking forward to this show; getting my books prepped and ready to go!

If anyone needs any set-up help in exchange for a pass inside let me know, I live 12 minutes away door-to-door and love the EZ Pass!

Zapp! Comics will set up at the show with a nice assortment of $1 to $5 stuff.

Silver/Bronze and up.

Clearance TPBs and Hardcovers.

All alphabetized, over 60 long boxes.

Should be a great show!

For the out of towners coming in, hit us up for our Annual sale at both of our NJ shops that same weekend!

See ya there,

Ben

www.zappcomics.com

Fabian Nicieza rarely makes appearances, and I'm sure with the whole Deadpool craze going on there will be demand for his signature. Does anybody know (or think) if he'll charge for CGC sigs?

At NYCC he and Rob each charged $30 per book for the X-Force books I had signed.

5 books X $30 X 2 guys = $300.00 is what I paid.