• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

November 2015 Heritage Signature Auction Thread
1 1

630 posts in this topic

Whoops. Apologies, I've blown my budget on a biscuit from the Titanic. Carry on.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/10/26/titanic-cracker-sells-for-23-000.html

everybody front running biscuits in expectation of negative interest rates? (shrug)

No comment on $23k for just the biscuit, but too bad it was broken out. The whole kit -intact- would be very cool. And ironic.

Whoops. Apologies, I've blown my budget on a biscuit from the Titanic. Carry on.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/10/26/titanic-cracker-sells-for-23-000.html

I bet that would taste great with my 150 year old antarctic expedition beer

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/06/15/arctic-expedition-ale-sells-at-auction-for-over-5g/

Looks like there is more price discovery going on with various pieces. :ohnoez: Prices are already very high on stuff I am bidding on. I think I might end of skipping this auction and would probably be better off if I made strong, private offers on pieces I really want to own instead. hm

I took that approach on my Ghost Rider splash by Texeria. I looked at everything I could find that he did and sold. Took the highest price, doubled it, and that's what I offered. I was stoked when the owner said "yes".

I have bought 5 of my last 7 pieces simply by surfing CAF and asking an owner if a page was for sale? It's a nice surprise to find out that they are indeed open to selling. :banana: I think the hunt begins again.

Only 20 more days till stuff closes :banana:

Was just outbid on another highly sought after piece. 98% sure I am out at the stage as I expect the price to double from where it currently is at. :P

I have been avoiding doing any price discovery even though I would love to know what level people have bid items up to. For the pages I am watching, everything is still about 1/3 to 1/4 where I expect them to close at.

Was just outbid on another highly sought after piece. 98% sure I am out at the stage as I expect the price to double from where it currently is at. :P

I have been avoiding doing any price discovery even though I would love to know what level people have bid items up to. For the pages I am watching, everything is still about 1/3 to 1/4 where I expect them to close at.

This is gonna be one expen$ive auction!

I agree. I think it will take at least low 5 figures for anything I am interested in, but who knows for sure :wishluck:

I agree. I think it will take at least low 5 figures for anything I am interested in, but who knows for sure :wishluck:

Hot China $$$$$$$$$ :sick: