• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

November 2015 Heritage Signature Auction Thread
1 1

630 posts in this topic

Ok I know this is probably taboo since half of the posters here might have interest in some of these pages but I am curious as to what you guys might feel some of these pages will go for? I am/was bidding on some of these but has resigned to he fact that I'm probably done.

FF# 178 George Perez -a stunning splash that would look incredible on someone's wall but its already at $4,300 so I suspect it will close at 3X times that?

Buscema Hulk #200 page - great action scenes but already at $2,100. I wouldn't be surprised if this sells for $5,000+ but that seems like an awful lot in comparison to pages Sal produced 20-30 issues later. Thoughts?

Byrne FF#269 Cover - only at $2,000 but next stop $45K?

:popcorn:

boy I dunno.. tiny she-hulk, tiny reed, and a big shadow? I have no knowledge of the byrne FF market but that 45k guess seems steep at the gut level for what it is?

Ok I know this is probably taboo since half of the posters here might have interest in some of these pages but I am curious as to what you guys might feel some of these pages will go for? I am/was bidding on some of these but has resigned to he fact that I'm probably done.

FF# 178 George Perez -a stunning splash that would look incredible on someone's wall but its already at $4,300 so I suspect it will close at 3X times that?

Buscema Hulk #200 page - great action scenes but already at $2,100. I wouldn't be surprised if this sells for $5,000+ but that seems like an awful lot in comparison to pages Sal produced 20-30 issues later. Thoughts?

Byrne FF#269 Cover - only at $2,000 but next stop $45K?

:popcorn:

A couple of comments on the list you provided.

FF 178, not close to the max. I know how much I will be bidding and it isn't close to that amount yet so much higher than $4300.. Not sure on the 3x number as that is getting beyond what I will bid.

Hulk 200, I have heard a lot of chatter about it so I expect it will go higher. It is beyond what I will bid already but if it cracks $4k I will poop my pants (disclaimer, I have been pooping my pants a lot lately).

Bryan cover, I will be surprised if it cracks $12k-$15k range. The image is pretty weak in my opinion but if there are two people out there that want to say they own a Bryne FF cover, who knows.

"it cracks $4k I will poop my pants (disclaimer, I have been pooping my pants a lot lately)." lol That pretty much sums up how I feel right now. On the Hulk page I figure $4K will be what it takes to win it because anything under that will only push the final few bidders to move it to that level to make sure they secure it. Still a very healthy price for Sal B page, he doesn't get enough props IMO.

On the Bryne FF cover I admit that I am talking out of my arse on the $45k price tag but I would be shocked if it sells for less than $25K, will poop myself again if it only reaches $15K. If it does you can bet it will be posted ona dealer website soon for double that.

For me the #275 cover is not a good comparison because that doesn't strike me as a cover I would ever really long to have. I thought Byrne lost steam/motivation post issue #270, after a brilliant run.

"it cracks $4k I will poop my pants (disclaimer, I have been pooping my pants a lot lately)." lol That pretty much sums up how I feel right now. On the Hulk page I figure $4K will be what it takes to win it because anything under that will only push the final few bidders to move it to that level to make sure they secure it. Still a very healthy price for Sal B page, he doesn't get enough props IMO.

On the Bryne FF cover I admit that I am talking out of my arse on the $45k price tag but I would be shocked if it sells for less than $25K, will poop myself again if it only reaches $15K. If it does you can bet it will be posted ona dealer website soon for double that.

For me the #275 cover is not a good comparison because that doesn't strike me as a cover I would ever really long to have. I thought Byrne lost steam/motivation post issue #270, after a brilliant run.

I am consistently amazed at each auction with how high prices continue to climb. That said, I just got a sweet deal on six new pairs of underwear so I should be in good shape to watch this auction.

I keep saying I'm going to consign to heritage. But since they won't let me do a reserve, I end up going with other auction houses. I wonder if it's a mistake but I've lost money on non comic items before.

I keep saying I'm going to consign to heritage. But since they won't let me do a reserve, I end up going with other auction houses. I wonder if it's a mistake but I've lost money on non comic items before.

Heritage discourages reserves, but they do allow them. You would need to contact a rep from their office because they do have additional fees that they add on when you insist on a reserve.

Ciao!

PRC

You have to preapproved, and if you have a long standing history, may be able to have more time.

Payment Plan

Available on select items as noted on the item page in the bidding area.

Minimum invoice total is $2,500.

Invoice minimum applies to a single auction.

Invoice includes the client's total purchases for an auction.

Non-dealers only

Pre-approved application

Minimum down payment is 25% plus all applicable fees and taxes (to include a 3% set-up fee) received by your invoice due date or within 14 days of the auction, whichever is earlier.

Up to four equal monthly installments, after the down payment, to pay remaining balance.

Interest is calculated at 1% per month on the projected unpaid balance of your financed invoice, and must be kept current.

Subject to a 3% set-up fee, which will be paid as part of your down payment. You may receive a rebate of the paid set-up fee if all conditions are met as follows:

All payments must be made on time per your specific Payment Plan schedule. The down payment must be received by your invoice due date or within 14 days of the auction, whichever is earlier.

All payments (including the down payment) must be made using one or a combination of the following payment methods: cash, check, cashier's check, eCheck, money order, or bank draft (wire).

You have to preapproved, and if you have a long standing history, may be able to have more time.

Payment Plan

Available on select items as noted on the item page in the bidding area.

Minimum invoice total is $2,500.

Invoice minimum applies to a single auction.

Invoice includes the client's total purchases for an auction.

Non-dealers only

Pre-approved application

Minimum down payment is 25% plus all applicable fees and taxes (to include a 3% set-up fee) received by your invoice due date or within 14 days of the auction, whichever is earlier.

Up to four equal monthly installments, after the down payment, to pay remaining balance.

Interest is calculated at 1% per month on the projected unpaid balance of your financed invoice, and must be kept current.

Subject to a 3% set-up fee, which will be paid as part of your down payment. You may receive a rebate of the paid set-up fee if all conditions are met as follows:

All payments must be made on time per your specific Payment Plan schedule. The down payment must be received by your invoice due date or within 14 days of the auction, whichever is earlier.

All payments (including the down payment) must be made using one or a combination of the following payment methods: cash, check, cashier's check, eCheck, money order, or bank draft (wire).

Interesting. Thank you.