• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,424 posts in this topic

Cool Book! Never had that one.

I kinda feel for poor "Johnny the Fall Guy". Instead of his share he only got hot lead...

They were all a bunch of crumbs. Johnny was in on the payroll heist, so he wasn't so much the fall guy, as double-crossed. There ends up being plenty of hot lead to go around.

As you may have guessed Madge doesn't end up with the dough either.

Just in today from Ted V. I'll post better shots when I have time to go through them. Nothing special but ticks a few books of my want list, and it's always nice to get several new books in one day.

87ba34c8-d042-4a34-a2f4-31f457a48d48_zpslxdnvhvn.jpg

Just in today from Ted V. I'll post better shots when I have time to go through them. Nothing special but ticks a few books of my want list, and it's always nice to get several new books in one day.

Great haul! I don't think that I've ever seen the Crimes By Women issue in the lower left corner.

How did you find out that he got a new collection in, or was it just by browsing his site?

Great haul! I don't think that I've ever seen the Crimes By Women issue in the lower left corner.

How did you find out that he got a new collection in, or was it just by browsing his site?

He sends out emails about once a month.

Great group, RJ! :applause:

Yeh Ted has good stuff. Here's my grab from his latest crime cache. Shout out to damonwad on this one, who posted his copy a year ago or so and put the idea in my head. (thumbs u

TalesofJustice62fc_zps0apnvu3v.jpg

Nice copy. I think this cover has a lot of fans on the boards.

Mike Danger was pretty hardboiled. Here he is using enhanced interrogation techniques on a hood. The guy has already been disarmed, and is no immediate danger, but Mike doesn't feel like wasting time getting answers.

From Crime Detector #3

MikeDanger_zpslerbsfjs.jpg