• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know or has anyone dealt with this person?

458 posts in this topic

Gabe, in the words of Kenny Roger, you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, and this part is important, know when to run.

I've heard people tell me that many times before and also not good at poker.

Gabe, in the words of Kenny Roger, you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, and this part is important, know when to run.

I've heard people tell me that many times before and also not good at poker.

Do you ever listen? Or do you just pay lip service to listening?

37 pages...what did I miss?

- the world has too many puppy's

- logan still likes jabbing you

- gabe is wheeling and dealing to the ends of the world

- I'm paying too much for comics because 50% of FMV is the new trend

- the world has too many puppy's (yet I don't have one)

- logan still likes jabbing you (he's not alone)

- gabe is wheeling and dealing to the ends of the world (someone's gotta do it)

- I'm paying too much for comics because 50% of FMV is the new trend (apparently us as well)

Curiosity piqued my interest, so I watched a video the young man posted on YouTube. First observation is please, for goodness sake, cut your fingernails. Nothing says lack of personal hygiene like a male with long fingernails. Second observation with be in the form of a Star Trek reference I hope is not lost on the audience: I fear you do not have the lobes for this business. I wish you a fruitful endeavor none the less.

I thought the same thing about the nails. jeez man...so your excuse for not cutting your nails is because it grows out too fast?

No they grow fast but I'm clumsy with knives and my long fingernails stopped me cutting my fingers off about 5 times so far.

Wait...

You don't cut your fingernails because you might cut yourself with a knife?

And when you do cut them they grow back like a vampire?

Have you ever worked in the food service industry?

As a dishwasher and prep cook but I had to trim my nails so I had a lot of close calls.

That's pretty disgusting to think you probably got some nail clipping into the things you were cutting. Since you're out of a job, and not cutting things, I guess you have no reason not to clip your nails.

Gabe needs someone to take him under their wing. You'd be a great mentor for that young man :acclaim:

You know that's a great idea Chris! Brock you gotta mentor my man. :headbang:

hm

He definitely has that "go get 'em" attitude and any criticism seems to reflect off rather easily!

Oakman is always lookin for a new Justin to mentor-if you ask him he will PM you. He's got lot's of book's too. He sell's em but he also give's em away.

- the world has too many puppy's (yet I don't have one)

- logan still likes jabbing you (he's not alone)

- gabe is wheeling and dealing to the ends of the world (someone's gotta do it)

- I'm paying too much for comics because 50% of FMV is the new trend (apparently us as well)

50% that is generous. I get people to pay ME to take their stuff away.