• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know or has anyone dealt with this person?

458 posts in this topic

@uchiha101

you seem like you mean well enough, and I respect you for pursuing your goals and dreams. You also seem to to not quite "get it" and what is going on in this thread.

There's lots of good on these boards, and there's also lots of bad too.

A large number of people in this thread are insulting you, mocking you, and making jokes at your expense. Many others are having a conversation in your thread, speaking of you in the third person like you don't exist. You respond back either choosing to ignore it (good for you) or oblivious to it (makes me feel a little bit queasy).

I say this not targeting any specific person or post, just commenting generally on what's going on in here. These are the kind of threads that usually end up having me make wide sweeping statements about people and the boards. Instead I am going to try and target my comment to you, as the OP, directly.

You really should take some of the advice that has been offered to you through out this thread. At this point no new information is being offered to you. I am going to offer you one more piece of advice though, stop posting in this thread.

I notify'd on my on post a while back asking the mods to put this to an end, but of course they wont. So you make it stop. Move on, block and ignore the people that bully you, and SERIOUSLY consider some of the advice offered earlier to you in the thread about how to pursue your goals, and how to conduct yourself on the boards.

As for the douchebaggery going on in here. Many people should be ashamed of themselves for bullying a hapless person seeking advice, or for having fun at his expense. Even if he brings it on himself, or "deserves" it, doesnt make it right.

This thread feels like I am watching people beat a crippled man with his own wheelchair.

Advocates for "nicer" treatment of OP, but then compares him to handicapped person...

hm

Advocates for "nicer" treatment of OP, but then compares him to handicapped person...

hm

more like, "makes an analogy (compares) of his treatment to that of a person being attacked by a group of people from whom he appears not able to defend himself, yet they continue to attack him gratuitously"

hm

more like, "makes an analogy (compares) of his treatment to that of a person being attacked by a group of people from whom he appears not able to defend himself, yet they continue to attack him gratuitously"

Stuff it :sumo:

no :sumo::sumo:

I think he's handling things just fine. He doesn't need a white knight to come riding along to save him. There has to be something better you can do with your time, like saving baby seals or teaching blind kids how to read.

hm

I understand, I was just pointing out that your comparison was a backhanded insult in of itself. I am sure you didn't intend it to be that way.

I will say that your "ask" of him to stop posting in the thread is good advice. He definitely is not defenseless, but rather he continues to put himself increasingly in "harms way." At this point it is gratuitous.

I think he's handling things just fine. He doesn't need a white knight to come riding along to save him. There has to be something better you can do with your time, like saving baby seals or teaching blind kids how to read.

I understand that you are upset and convicted by my post. But there is no SJW or white knight in what I said, just the truth.

No amount of crying from you will change that, but its good that you froth mouth at me and help derail/end this debacle of a thread.

I understand, I was just pointing out that your comparison was a backhanded insult in of itself. I am sure you didn't intend it to be that way.

I will say that your "ask" of him to stop posting in the thread is good advice. He definitely is not defenseless, but rather he continues to put himself increasingly in "harms way." At this point it is gratuitous.

I agree that it can be taken that way, and I was aware of it when I posted it. But, the imagery was more important in the way I meant it. Everything that can be accomplished in this thread, has already been accomplished.

Typical CG drama...nothing changes here.

After causing well more than your fair share of it, I don't believe you should ever be allowed to post what you just posted. :baiting:

Don't make me froth mouth you again.

There is no "you" in any way shape or form, in reference to "me". You can write sentences that imply or pretend like there are though, please continue.

The facts are, my comment hit close to home, you tried to tell me what to do, got shutdown, now you are attempting classic forum troll gibberish. Like I said before, stomping and crying cant change reality.

You and all your buddies can say and type whatever you would like. Whatever makes you feel good, be my guest. My comments about this thread were bang on, and now you are just wrecking the thread (which is equivalent to him exiting it), so keep on going, you are doing good work.

lol

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

stuff%20it.png

@uchiha101

you seem like you mean well enough, and I respect you for pursuing your goals and dreams. You also seem to to not quite "get it" and what is going on in this thread.

There's lots of good on these boards, and there's also lots of bad too.

A large number of people in this thread are insulting you, mocking you, and making jokes at your expense. Many others are having a conversation in your thread, speaking of you in the third person like you don't exist. You respond back either choosing to ignore it (good for you) or oblivious to it (makes me feel a little bit queasy).

I say this not targeting any specific person or post, just commenting generally on what's going on in here. These are the kind of threads that usually end up having me make wide sweeping statements about people and the boards. Instead I am going to try and target my comment to you, as the OP, directly.

You really should take some of the advice that has been offered to you through out this thread. At this point no new information is being offered to you. I am going to offer you one more piece of advice though, stop posting in this thread.

I notify'd on my on post a while back asking the mods to put this to an end, but of course they wont. So you make it stop. Move on, block and ignore the people that bully you, and SERIOUSLY consider some of the advice offered earlier to you in the thread about how to pursue your goals, and how to conduct yourself on the boards.

As for the douchebaggery going on in here. Many people should be ashamed of themselves for bullying a hapless person seeking advice, or for having fun at his expense. Even if he brings it on himself, or "deserves" it, doesnt make it right.

This thread feels like I am watching people beat a crippled man with his own wheelchair.

bumpity bump, right to the front.

trolls can derail the thread, but this point needs to stay front and center.