• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a heads up

22 posts in this topic

Some person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed in the sales forum is trying to sell books that don't belong to him. Just wanted everyone to be aware. Offered a USA #7 and a WF #7 before he got busted.

Threads have been poofed.

Awww, I always enjoy reading a good busting by a boardy/boardies.

Was the sale for the Superman 76 at about half market price legit? Posted on Wed I think and was the sellers first post of any kind on the boards

No this was not legit. A couple members sent me messages with links to the book for sale on another site with the same pictures. Once I confronted the seller in a PM with the links he stopped responding.

Was the sale for the Superman 76 at about half market price legit? Posted on Wed I think and was the sellers first post of any kind on the boards

No this was not legit. A couple members sent me messages with links to the book for sale on another site with the same pictures. Once I confronted the seller in a PM with the links he stopped responding.

4708.png