• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auction November 2015....Some truly nice SA comics up for sale!!

278 posts in this topic

$26,290 for FF #45 CGC 9.6. Wow.

When I wrote up my preview I thought it could do 20k and I felt like I was pushing it. WOW.

I can't find it now but I think ComicLink sold a 9.8 for $28,000 in the last year or so. Whoever stepped up for that book probably feels a little better now.

X-Men #1 CGC 9.2 just sold for almost 51 000$.....that seems very low to me?

GPA IS HALF THE TALE--------- BUT HERE YOU GO.....

(1) $48,468Hi

(1) $62,140Hi

(1) $60,000Hi

(2) $55,000Hi $48,000Lo

(1) $19,000Hi

(1) $21,006Hi

(1) $23,000Hi

Seems like CBCS is bringing a much lower price than CGC in almost every case!!

That's 1/2 FMV for one of the biggest Silver Age keys.That's a rough result.

How do you define "FMV"? If the books was a CGC 9.6?

Thanks why is this book all over the place price wise? Seems to be the only top 10 SA book like that.

I wouldn't call that all over the place. The price has been pretty stable since 2010. The page quality and the way the books present could also play a big factor. And probably more importantly, it just depends on how many guys are willing to spend around $50K or more at any given time.

(Also, I highly recommend subscribing to GPA. It's definitely worth the price and you're obviously highly interested in the sales data.)

Originally Posted By: Hulk1962

The Brave and the Bold #29 CGC 9.4 just sold for 38 240$!!

Not quite as high as I thought it might go, but still a pretty hefty price.

If I wasn't in a seminar all day, I would've been involved in the live bidding and the price would've gone a little bit higher. Not saying I would've won it, but I was targeting that book.

That's timing for you, oh well. :(