• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Club Memorabilia

386 posts in this topic

tnx7c.jpg

how about a projector or any films?

i finally picked up a projector earlier this year... I've been watching old monster flicks on the wall with friends... It's a lot of fun

a buddy of mine will even record voices on a cassette tape to play along with the scilent films.. it's a real hoot!

I remember ordering one thing from a comic. It was some kind of knife. I remember it was COD and when it showed up my mom refused to pay for it and I was in serious trouble. I really had no plan on how I was going to actually get it and pay for it. I was not a smart kid.

I remember ordering one thing from a comic. It was some kind of knife. I remember it was COD and when it showed up my mom refused to pay for it and I was in serious trouble. I really had no plan on how I was going to actually get it and pay for it. I was not a smart kid.

oh boy, that's a good one. I can totally imagine that.

when I was a kid my mom gave me some money to get a book at the book fair... For some reason they were selling boomerangs at the book fair.

I came home with a boomerang... Needless to say, I never got to play with it...

She stashed it away in a cabinet on top of the refrigerator along with everything else she confiscated from my brother and I.

One evening when my parents were out and the babysitter wasn't watching... I climbed up on a chair and peeked in the cabinet... The boomerang was in there... But I dared not touch it!

Love those pencil toppers! Still waiting to see if anyone has a coffin necklace. Only 5000 made, someone's got to have one!

to4f1.jpg

not as cool as the coffin necklace... a blue capped vial variation that was unknown to me till now

tpb3j.jpg

tpb1p.jpg

here is something neat I picked up awhile back

friday the 13th jason hockey mask lights

these were distributed to video stores in order to help promote for the film

these babies are still unopened after all these years :cloud9: