• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Club Memorabilia

386 posts in this topic

tpdzd.jpg

tpe04.jpg

tpe1c.jpg

Cool seeing these ads again as it reminded me that I have one of those skull mugs! It's so old and I only used it to hold pens and pencils over the years that I had forgotten where it came from till I saw the ad above. Will get a pic up soon as I can. (thumbs u

Not so cool if some unscrupulous seller tries to pass those off as original. Saw the site and they have cool stuff but on these repros they should have something added to state they are not originals! 2c

Cool! I have a love/hate relationship with reproductions... I love that there are quality reproduction items out there for cheap... On the other hand, I'm nervous about it too!

For example, I collect retro game cartridges. Some of these carts can be very tough to find and even tougher to find in nice condition for a reasonable price. There have been a lot of repros flooding the market lately and sometimes they can be very tough to identify if not listed as such.

My approach has been the same for when used to collect transformers. I look for signs of "play"

If the toy or cart looks too good to be true then it's probably a repro. Most original carts and toys will have visible signs of play... and when shopping online it can sometimes be tough to identify these via photos and misleading descriptions rantrant

anyways, for me... I want the original... I want the real deal... that's just me though

I love finding this stuff in the wild... That would be my perfered method

Hey horror heads, I guess my presence was requested. I don't have much of this stuff in my bucket so I will have to look through the "junk pile" this weekend and see what I might have that hasn't been shown. I know I've got some stuff. In the mean time, here are a few non-magazine/comic monster photos.

This was a flea market purchase straight out of an old house. I don't collect monster stuff so these are are all gone now but I still have the photo.

monstermodels_zpsxbtqnvym.jpg

1963 Wolfman Soaky bottle. I think I still have this in one of my show boxes. I don't think I had this in my Halloween post last week over in my "obsession" thread.

wolfmansoaky1_zpsboydrogj.jpg

The detail on this Soaky is awesome! (thumbs u