• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
16 16

8,458 posts in this topic

Thanks, I agree! I often need to sell books because of my weirdo financial Lifestyle, but the Barks books are the only ones I consistently replace, and that must speak volumes about the caliber of the art. I got over replacing silver ASMs years ago, but am compelled to get the Barks back.

shiver: Congrats on the Christmas for Shacktown. I am quietly hoping that Geppi will list the original cover art for sale some day. Just in case he happens to be reading this, I was the buyer of the WDCS 96 cover and would be very interested in a private deal for the FC 367 art.

holy smokes! congrats on the buy! didn't know the fc 367 cover existed.

can you treat us to a pic of the 96 cover?

:wishluck::popcorn:

Here is the comic. We are still waiting for the original art.

:popcorn:

3141484858_d9957134dd_o.jpg

Whoops, just realized that tb has posted the WDCS 96 OA before. It's the one that Barks colored in. I thought he was referring to a different book.

last 3 recent duck pick ups.

this is a beautiful copy, and a Barks I have never owned before, can't wait to read it!

3142633973_154d2d0e6f_o.jpg

That is another one I need. Maybe this summer at Chicago I will go on a duck buying frenzy.