• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up *LIVE*

750 posts in this topic

GG is absolutely a chump.

Yeah I heard he wasn't all that smart either. lol

Whoa, you guys! Christmas is coming. I was teasing with my HH post, but I have faith GG can pull off one of the best gift exchanges in the history of the boards. :headbang:

Whoa, you guys! Christmas is coming. I was teasing with my HH post, but I have faith GG can pull off one of the best gift exchanges in the history of the boards. :headbang:

lol Oakland is not completely off base. We will have fun this year like we always do.

Get your submissions in!

lol Oakland is not completely off base. We will have fun this year like we always do.

Get your submissions in!

GG is alright with me,see I made it rhyme. lol

I was just funnin on mighty one from the 5 burrows. (worship)

It looks super-exciting so far, and even though not participating, I will enjoy seeing what everyone got their SS.

I will, however, be participating in the raffle as I dug up some stuff for a mystery box, and of course, barring unforeseen circumstances, I will be there live to help keep track of the selections as they are picked. 3 years in a row, I'd say it's the start of a tradition for me.

:)

-slym