• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament Round 1: Games 5-8

Who would win in a battle between:  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

21 posts in this topic

I got Sinestro over Dr. Strange in a close battle

Dark Phoenix over Sabertooth no contest

Darkseid over Bullseye in a battle that I'd imagine would be pretty interesting considering the tricks Bullseye is capable of pulling, and the ones Darkseid is known to fall for, still, those Omega Beams...

and then Apocalypse over Violator, cause really, who wants someone from Image to win a fight?

who wants someone from Image to win a fight?

sign-funnypost.gif

I think some people may give Spawn the benefit of the doubt in his first contest. He's been around for a while. I was shocked a year ago when I got back into comics and found that the Spawn series was still running.

Well i took Strange over Sinestro....i think it would be close, but i think Strange would find away to nullify Sinestro....

Dark Phoenix all the way....Sabretooth wouldn't know what hit him...

Darkseid, cause hey, he rocks and is a beatstick.

Apocalypse....while i always thought he was a weenie character, as stated above, who wants an Image character to win anything.....and I've never heard of the Violator, but i just couldn't vote for something that sounds like it deserves jail time...

Bullseye vs Darkseid? C'mon now.

Is Paste Pot Pete vs Superman next?

Random drawing ... besides, in most tournaments, big time players are going to have a weak first matchup. Not totally the case in this tourney, but it sure is for 'Seid.

Dark Pheonix vs. Sabertooth????? Have ya read the Pheonix saga?????? Sabertooth could win.....if he had help from the Watcher!!!! (Or maybe Galactus... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

Dark Pheonix vs. Sabertooth????? Have ya read the Pheonix saga?????? Sabertooth could win.....if he had help from the Watcher!!!! (Or maybe Galactus... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

I really wanted to put Galactus in here, but really, would he have had any competition? To be honest, I originally only had Jean Grey in this position, but changed it to Phoenix to give her a little more to play with.

I really wanted to put Galactus in here, but really, would he have had any competition? To be honest, I originally only had Jean Grey in this position, but changed it to Phoenix to give her a little more to play with.

Dont mean to go off or anything, but you have to admit that the Pheonix could destroy Sabertooth with a thought....

Yeah, I had Dark Phoenix winning the whole thing because she is just too damn powerful. To me she kinda skewed the whole competition.

Yeah, I had Dark Phoenix winning the whole thing because she is just too damn powerful. To me she kinda skewed the whole competition.

Yes, but how many times has Wolverine killed her?

She's beatable. makepoint.gif

by galactus, maybe. or any of the myriad uber-characters from Dr. Strange like Eternity or the Living Tribunal.

this reminds me of the greatest What If...? ever: What If the Avengers Had Become Pawns of Korvac?

backissue.cgi?action=fullsize&issue=95076770084%2032

Yes, but how many times has Wolverine killed her?

She's beatable. makepoint.gif

Phoenix has never "died" That's the whole point of phoenix, she always comes back. I think it's said in the early issues that the Phoenix force consumes entire star systems.