• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

Looks good, but I want superheroes in costumes. Fighting and doing their thing in costumes for a lot of the movie not just a few minutes.

Here's hoping they will surprise us with more hero action in this one.

:wishluck:

Looks good, but I want superheroes in costumes. Fighting and doing their thing in costumes for a lot of the movie not just a few minutes.

Here's hoping they will surprise us with more hero action in this one.

:wishluck:

I think they did a pretty decent job pulling together a first trailer without revealing all the goods. Otherwise if they showed some of the big scenes with superheroes fighting baddies, then there is the complaint they revealed too much.

It's a tough job figuring out how much to reveal to keep people excited before you go too far.

Not crazy about Cyborg, but everything else looks good

Did his outfit look like the CGI wasn't complete yet? It did have that feel when he is standing next to Batman like it was incomplete.

I enjoyed that 2 minutes more than all of B v S. :)

Although I do hope we don't see TOO much of jokey smiling Bruce Wayne. Little bits are cool because they're unexpected and out of character. But I would prefer it not be his character. When they got the message to "lighten up" they should have been smart enough to realize no one meant Batman in that directive.

Not crazy about Cyborg, but everything else looks good

Did his outfit look like the CGI wasn't complete yet? It did have that feel when he is standing next to Batman like it was incomplete.

I'm hoping its incomplete.

WB/DC Films did a smart move this year with JL. they made a trailer of the movie with CGI and effects not finish yet. showed it to everyone in Hall H then release it online with a disclaimer say the trailer was for Comic Con.

WB/DC Films did a smart move this year with JL. they made a trailer of the movie with CGI and effects not finish yet. showed it to everyone in Hall H then release it online with a disclaimer say the trailer was for Comic Con.

Right at the beginning of the trailer. And yet with that...not bad.

screen-shot-2016-07-23-at-4-12-56-pm.png

screen-shot-2016-07-23-at-4-14-09-pm.png