• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What books do you see as basically worthless (not even worth a dime)?

103 posts in this topic

While sifting thru 70 long boxes of primarily early 90s drek I've had to figure out which books are nearly worthless and which are at least possible sellers. I've designated Malibu books as instant donations while holding on to the Valiant stuff.

Only things in Malibu worth anything are Rust #1, and Malibu Sun #13, pre-Spawn #1 previews. You know to look for those, I hope?

Does anyone want to settle the drek debate once and for all, and compile a list of titles that absolutely no one wants, and that everyone agrees has no redeeming value whatsoever?

While sifting thru 70 long boxes of primarily early 90s drek I've had to figure out which books are nearly worthless and which are at least possible sellers. I've designated Malibu books as instant donations while holding on to the Valiant stuff.

Only things in Malibu worth anything are Rust #1, and Malibu Sun #13, pre-Spawn #1 previews. You know to look for those, I hope?

Does anyone want to settle the drek debate once and for all, and compile a list of titles that absolutely no one wants, and that everyone agrees has no redeeming value whatsoever?

I have Rust 1 but would not have known what it was until the guy who sold me the collection told me.

image in my other room include...The Pact, The Order, Regulators. I also have those Night Force, Night Thrasher, and many other hateful nights I am sure.

JLE and such, got them too.

- Man From Atlantis

- Brute Force

- Force Works

- Secret Defenders

- New Guardians

- Sonic Disruptors

- Marville

No comic is worthless, as long as you live in the US and have taxable income.

In the eyes of mother Eyrus, all omics are equal.

I've got 8 long boxes donated already this year with another 7 more almost ready to be donated next month. And then 15 more long boxes will be donated next January to thin the herd a bit. I don't know what the library is going to do with 70 copies of Youngblood 14 but hopefully they all find a home.

Night Force was made by Wolfman and Colan, I veto that one.

How about Guy Gardner: Warrior?

I actually liked the first series. But the real question is how much would you pay for them?

Dime apiece? Sold! I'd even up it to a shiny quarter!

Force Works is plentiful, but not worthless. It's a continuation of Avengers West Coast, and is relevant to Iron Man collectors, or anyone trying to follow Kang.

What about promo comics? I must have found 40 copies of a Sugar Babies Avengers give away book. I like the early 80s promotion comics but I don't see much of a market for 90s issues.