• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

My copy of Blue Beetle #51. This is Jack Kamen cover art of “The Shady Lady.” Her story begins inside front cover where she is described as a “nocturnal bombshell” and a “dangerous doll who dates with death!” Nothing that Daily Record reporter Joan Mason (gal pal to Blue Beetle (aka Dan Garrett)) can't handle.

image1107.jpg

Joan-Mason.png

ShadyLady1.png

Such an awesome cover!! :applause::applause::applause:(thumbs u

Bonus Points to anyone who can introduce me to a Golden Age heroine/crime-fighter that I've never heard of.

Here is another challenge Lady Luck (and to all). This super heroine does have her own full splash pages, only two appearances best I can tell.

Name.png

Edited by path4play

Bonus Points to anyone who can introduce me to a Golden Age heroine/crime-fighter that I've never heard of.

Here is another challenge Lady Luck (and to all). This super heroine does have her own full splash pages, only two appearances best I can tell.

Name.png

Looks great, but I don't have a clue. You've stumped me again.

Any hints? :baiting:

Name.png

Hi Luck, I'm afraid any further hints might lead to easy discover? Anyways, I spent about half my day yesterday researching what I could about her - so I can hardly contain myself from the big "reveal." Note I posted all her story pages and what I could find about Purple Tigress :headbang: here: http://goodgirlcomics.com/purple-tigress-the-complete-works/

purpletigress2.png

Name.png

Hi Luck, I'm afraid any further hints might lead to easy discover? Anyways, I spent about half my day yesterday researching what I could about her - so I can hardly contain myself from the big "reveal." Note I posted all her story pages and what I could find about Purple Tigress :headbang: here: http://goodgirlcomics.com/purple-tigress-the-complete-works/

purpletigress2.png

The Purple Tigress!! :luhv: That's an awesome splash page. Too bad there were only two stories.

I appreciate the scans and all your research. Looking forward to what else you come up with! :)

+100 BONUS POINTS

One shot superherione. Swear just happened past this - issue that contains it on HA this week and was checking out. Image is not my copy, but http://comicbookplus.com/

Commandette.png

I haven't found her yet, but I'm having fun searching. I just discovered Madame Strange from Great Comics #1...

Madame Strange

:luhv: