• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

image155.jpg

Nice. Theres almost an H.G. Peter quality to the artist work. The character was portrayed as a Baseball player on a few covers. Hence the name 'Babe'? hm

Does anyone have a copy of Babe #7 they'd like to show off? I'm really digging that cover! ;)

Someone completely new to me - Sally the Sleuth! Bonus Points for you! (thumbs u

Is this from an issue of Crime Smashers?

Thanks! This particular story is from Crime Mysteries #7. Love the artwork in this one.

My whips. Mabel, the sultry, very leggy ring master of Big Top Circus, cracks the whip on Lou Costello with William “Bud” Abbott looking on

image1106.jpg

New arrival! :cloud9:

Not a high grade copy, but when Miss Masque has a gun in one hand and a whip in the other, you settle for whatever grade you can find. (worship)

281045-003.jpg

New arrival! :cloud9:

Not a high grade copy, but when Miss Masque has a gun in one hand and a whip in the other, you settle for whatever grade you can find. (worship)

281045-003.jpg

This was one of the earlier GA books I owned, back in the early 70s when I would buy any old GA superhero comic if it was $3.