• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of 2015: The Votes are in

258 posts in this topic

No real flashy pick ups for me this year as most of those happened in 2014. I did manage to grab a few panel pages that I'm happy with and I can't complain too much despite the back half of the year being mostly a dry spell where I got married, and now can't seem to win an auction to save my life. Narrowing it down is always a bit of a chore, and this may change in the upcoming days, but at the moment, I'm pretty fond of this Silver Surfer page from issue 15, which was Ron Lim's first issue penciling with inks by Joe Rubinstein.

xF7HUk2t_2903150311191.jpg

Just around the corner. Here is the schedule for the Best of 2015.

Posting Entries Begins: January 8th (Friday)

Posting Ends: Jan 17th (Sunday)

Voting starts Monday January 18th (Monday)

Voting end January 24th (Sunday)

If it's the same procedure as last year, then I think there was a max of 3 covers and some interior pages - guess I'll choose the pieces below - and although it's probably impossible to compete with Joe among other great collectors it's fun to participate!

3 covers

RUCrTBsp_2508151629441.jpg

SDfj4Qsa_1706150623511.JPG

U4lMjapA_0412151722231.JPG

1 interior page - an early Capullo

no6hz8jF_2503151553111.JPG