• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HARLEY'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK Polybag Variants

209 posts in this topic

Got my Madureira JLA #6 Sketch Variant (the one i wanted most ther than the original art!) my LCS ordered me 3 more coming next week.. so now i just need B&W and Color version... if i end up getting both... i might just leave the 4th in the polybag. (i assume you can feel the thicker cover of the blank cover if it was an original art suprise... so no need to open to check?)

nhHzZgc.png

Also, comic book shop found Joes Original Art. (Cyber City Comix)

VpxKmGM.jpg

Funny story about that... the book was sitting on the rack and some random customer opened the polybag to read the book (i guess?) and left it there.

Cyber City got super mad that it was opened... until they saw what it was... then they were super stoked! lol... im currently talking to them to try purchasing it... (i have the biggest Joe Madureira Collection in exsitence!) Theyre unsure what theyre going to do with it right now though... so... we'll see! im keeping my fingers crossed!

(anyone know why the original sketch edition is labeled as #7... is the regular #7 polybagged as well? would it have come in a #6 polybag? im super confused... if i was trying to get an original sketch edition... was i buying the wrong polybag?)

I picked up full sets of J Scott, Joe Mad and Jim Lee off of the 'bay for a little over cover per set. J Scott was a little more because I had to buy an individual color cover. The pencil sketch of the Jim Lee is VF+/NM- and that's the only one that is not NM/better. Also got one color copy by Darwin Cooke (just not a fan of his work), and one Bruce Timm pencil sketch out of polybags

Edit: Just opened 2 more Bruce Timm polybags and got the color (NM) and inked (VF, multiple NCB spine ticks). Full set now :)

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

Another Found -- http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/01/12/a-ming-doyle-harley-quinn-sketch-in-a-black-bag/

Also, Matt Wagner did a cover that he showed on his Facebook page, just not sure if anyone has found it yet.

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/matt.wagner.3158652?ref=content_filter

Edited by JasonDaTwit

My Batman 47 OSE by Kevin Nowlan. I had it signed by Scott at NYCC last year hence the signature qualified  grade. I can’t add it to my set until the registry is upgraded. There are no scores for the signature qualified  grade in the old system. I did have the book pressed before grading.

58a88e795479e_47os.thumb.JPG.d5cce4879fb286c52908931c08d2d21b.JPG