• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HARLEY'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK Polybag Variants

209 posts in this topic

We opened 150 copies yesterday...same damage on the top staple and center polybag seam indention on all copies...no original art copy....gonna open another 300 tomorrow...we'll see if the condition is any different...BTW opened the Green Lanterns also from this week...same condition problems
Wow you must have a ton of customers ! that's a ton.

We opened 150 copies yesterday...same damage on the top staple and center polybag seam indention on all copies...no original art copy....gonna open another 300 tomorrow...we'll see if the condition is any different...BTW opened the Green Lanterns also from this week...same condition problems

Yeah my LCS had two when I was there, and I show up about 1 hour after books get put out. Not sure if he was holding a few for costumers (which he will do on request).

Pre-sold a huge amount on Ebay...I wish it was all in-store...packing and shipping these big orders takes all day! Still waiting for my order to come in today,I'll post up how these are.

I bought 7 copies at 2 different shops. I got 2 full sets and 1 extra inked cover. Before I bought them I went through about 30 copies running my fingers down the spine. About 80% of them have that spine crease that you guys are talking about by the top staple, but I was able to find copies that didn't have the crease. Same goes for the GL copies.

Pre-sold a huge amount on Ebay...I wish it was all in-store...packing and shipping these big orders takes all day! Still waiting for my order to come in today,I'll post up how these are.

Please do, my LCS was shorted all copies, and I see you have sets advertised on the bay. If they are clear of the defect everyone is talking about, I might need to place an order, and take the LCS stuff I ordered, if and when they show.

I bought 7 copies at 2 different shops. I got 2 full sets and 1 extra inked cover. Before I bought them I went through about 30 copies running my fingers down the spine. About 80% of them have that spine crease that you guys are talking about by the top staple, but I was able to find copies that didn't have the crease. Same goes for the GL copies.

So your the guy who stands there and looks at every book. (tsk)

Please do, my LCS was shorted all copies, and I see you have sets advertised on the bay. If they are clear of the defect everyone is talking about, I might need to place an order, and take the LCS stuff I ordered, if and when they show.

One of local shops didn't order anything but the standard cover no bagged at all. Or they got shorted too didn't ask.

Edited by Fastballspecial

So your the guy who stands there and looks at every book. (tsk)

Yup, that's me. Gotta have the best copies. :grin:

We opened 450 more copies today (total of 600)...same problems throughout these 3 sealed cases...upper left corner by the staple...must be they way the book gets put into the polybag I imagine...good luck finding nice gradeable copies. And no original sketch in my 600 copies. Good luck out there!!

Yeah my LCS had two when I was there, and I show up about 1 hour after books get put out. Not sure if he was holding a few for costumers (which he will do on request).

Can you still buy it if you're not in costume?