• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Costco Stores pimps Stan Lee or maybe the other way around

18 posts in this topic

Hmm I have been a member for years and never have seen an issue. hm looks interesting. Let me know what you think of the article.

P.S. Is it safe to post the guys name and address?

It's sent to Business or Executive members. I think they have some copies available at the stores.

So do they carry comics at Costco? Or are they planning to? Why else would they do a feature on Stan Lee? I think back in the early 90's they did and that's where my grandma got me my big comic packs that had like one issue from every title published that month for Marvel. It's how I got into some of the second tier titles like Excalibur.

We get that Costco mag in the mail every month although we didn't get that particular one.

Maybe the Canadian one is different than the US one?

Once every year for a few weeks, our local Costco puts up a huge kiosk of signed pics of various NHL players past and present, mostly Habs players and the usual Gretzky/Lemieux/Crosby stuff.

Maybe next year they'll open a kiosk of comic-book-related stuff.

Hmm I have been a member for years and never have seen an issue. hm looks interesting. Let me know what you think of the article.

P.S. Is it safe to post the guys name and address?

I know he wouldn't care. He is a dentist (not "THE" dentist). It was mailed to his office and you ain't gonna find any comics there.