• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Books that are coming out that look interesting

120 posts in this topic

Empress #1

Marvel: April 6, 2016 Writer: Mark Millar Art: Stuart Immonen Cover: Stuart Immonen

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 75960608490600111 Diamond ID: FEB160939 GCIN: 953198

Imagine you're married to the worst bad guy from your favorite sci-fi movie. An alien dictator feared throughout the universe, who will kill you if you leave -- but you need to escape for the sake of your three children. All you have are your wits, your bodyguard, and three guns. Welcome to EMPRESS, your new favorite comic. RATED T+

91gj2b.jpg

Murphy Variant

ri9bpk.jpg

Immonen Sketch

wv3csg.jpg

Immonen Variant

sm4o5y.jpg

Mcniven Variant

2larfqu.jpg

Young Variant

2hnw2kp.jpg

There is also a blank

Fix #1

Image: April 6, 2016 Writer: Nick Spencer Art: Steve Lieber Cover: Steve Lieber

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 70985302160500111 Diamond ID: FEB160465 GCIN: 953183

A story of the crooked cops, scheming mobsters, and corrupt politicians that run things-and the sex toy that can bring them all down. Oh, and the hero is a drug-sniffing beagle named Pretzels. Bad people do bad things to each other in this frenetic, outrageous, sometimes off-putting new caper! If you liked classic crime comics like CRIMINAL and 100 Bullets we apologize in advance for letting you down!

34j9efa.jpg

Bloodlines #1

DC Comics: April 6, 2016 Writer: J. T. Krul Art: V Kenneth Marion Cover: V Kenneth Marion

Cover Price: $2.99 UPC: 76194133747000111 Diamond ID: FEB160125 GCIN: 953124

When a meteor crashes to Earth, bringing with it an unspeakable alien presence that terrorizes a nearby small town, the lucky ones die first. As for the rest, they find themselves locked in a hellish struggle for control of their bodies and their minds. This isn't just an invasion. It's an infestation. What would you do if the greatest threat to humanity was hidden away inside you? Award-winning writer J.T. Krul (Teen Titans, Green Arrow, Jirni) and superstar-in-the-making V. Ken Marion (All New Soulfire, Jirni) bring you their dark and horrifying science-fiction epic about tortured souls who are cursed to a fate worse than death...much worse.

dmzi12.jpg

Jill Thompson Variant

29p4uh0.jpg

FYI: This series is a reboot/revamp of the original storyline from '93.

Thanks Candle

"Bloodlines" was a 1993 comic book story arc published by DC Comics. It was an intracompany crossover that ran through DC's superhero annuals and concluded with a two-issue 'Bloodbath' miniseries written by Dan Raspler. The antagonists were a race of monstrous xenomorph-like aliens who killed humans for their spinal fluid. A small fraction of the parasite's victims survived and become super-heroes via their ordeal. This plot device introduced a wave of "New Blood" super-heroes into the DC Universe. Seven DC Comics series were spun out of the event: Blood Pack, Razorsharp and the Psyba-Rats, Hitman, Anima, Loose Cannon, Argus and Gunfire.

Don't remember this one

Wow just loving the covers this week ,

This Adams cover just gets me , so simple but wow, just begs for a signature

10rk7yu.jpg

my mind keeps going, pool of blood, cape, pool , cape...

Digging this cover also. Will this one be hard to find? Sold out at Midtown and Graham Cracker.

10rk7yu.jpg

Digging this cover also. Will this one be hard to find? Sold out at Midtown and Graham Cracker.

I really liked all of the covers that Adams did for this month. Much better than some of the stuff he has put out over the past few years.

Tec #49 and Harley #25 will likely be the winners long term.

10rk7yu.jpg

I really liked all of the covers that Adams did for this month. Much better than some of the stuff he has put out over the past few years.

Tec #49 and Harley #25 will likely be the winners long term.

Don't worry guys, the next featured DC artist is JRJR, here to cure you of all your silly 'liking' of variant covers.

Don't worry guys, the next featured DC artist is JRJR, here to cure you of all your silly 'liking' of variant covers.

:sick:

The only thing worse would be Humberto Ramos doing the variants for a month.......