• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Books that are coming out that look interesting

120 posts in this topic

Whats everyone's thoughts on this Dark Soul? Can't make up my mind , way to many variants, and its Titan.... Don't really know this game. Is it really popular?

quite a few variants but the regular covers seem to have dried up

Not new but, this and 4 kids walk into a bank look like the only ones of interest this week

Micronauts #1

IDW: April 27, 2016 Writer: Cullen Bunn Art: David Baldeon Cover: J. H. Williams

Cover Price: $4.99 UPC: 82771401011401011 Diamond ID: FEB160291 GCIN: 952371

THEY CAME FROM A DYING UNIVERSE! ACROYEAR, SPACE GLIDER, BIOTRON and their allies are back, on the run from the evil BARON KARZA, and blasting through a universe where magic and science vie for control! With resources dwindling, the long-lost TIME TRAVELERS may hold the key to salvation? but will it mean armageddon for our world?

I count 10 variants so far , not enough energy to post them :)

Not new but, this and 4 kids walk into a bank look like the only ones of interest this week

Micronauts #1

IDW: April 27, 2016 Writer: Cullen Bunn Art: David Baldeon Cover: J. H. Williams

Cover Price: $4.99 UPC: 82771401011401011 Diamond ID: FEB160291 GCIN: 952371

THEY CAME FROM A DYING UNIVERSE! ACROYEAR, SPACE GLIDER, BIOTRON and their allies are back, on the run from the evil BARON KARZA, and blasting through a universe where magic and science vie for control! With resources dwindling, the long-lost TIME TRAVELERS may hold the key to salvation? but will it mean armageddon for our world?

I count 10 variants so far , not enough energy to post them :)

I would get some variants but I'm not happy with the $4.99 cover

This one came out last week and I missed it

Midnighter #11

There is a first appearance : Unified

Genetically engineered super Villain

(has Kryptonian DNA along with other super hero's DNA)

Will be going into action in Midnighter #12, may be a sleeper

Wacky Raceland #1

DC Comics: June 8, 2016

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 76194133870500111 Diamond ID: APR160314 GCIN: 955602

The world has ended, but the race has just begun! Penelope Pitstop, Peter Perfect and the rest of the Wacky Racers vie for the finish line in a contest where the winner takes all and second place is death. Today's trial: the shattered maze of freeways known as the ?berpass, where they're beset by giant sand beasts, mutated insects, and worst of all, Dastardly's murderously poor sportsmanship. The last thing they need after surviving the race is a brutal bar fight in a local dive, but that's just what they get!

Close

Wacky Raceland #1

DC Comics: June 8, 2016

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 76194133870500111 Diamond ID: APR160314 GCIN: 955602

The world has ended, but the race has just begun! Penelope Pitstop, Peter Perfect and the rest of the Wacky Racers vie for the finish line in a contest where the winner takes all and second place is death. Today's trial: the shattered maze of freeways known as the ?berpass, where they're beset by giant sand beasts, mutated insects, and worst of all, Dastardly's murderously poor sportsmanship. The last thing they need after surviving the race is a brutal bar fight in a local dive, but that's just what they get!

Close

I can only guess the original property would never be brought back, so they said ... why not? (shrug)

Cryptocracy #1

Dark Horse: June 29, 2016 Writer: Van Jensen Art: Pete Woods Cover: Pete Woods

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 76156800014600111 Diamond ID: APR160120 GCIN: 954945

For time beyond memory, the Nine Families watched from the shadows, believing themselves shepherds and manipulating whole societies as they saw fit. Nothing happened that they didn't observe or control. Outsiders knew naught of the Families, much less threatened them. Until now.

Anyone pick this up? I have to look for this, looks like it may be a fun read ... Sorta lazerisssssy

Black Monday Murders #1

By: Jonathan Hickman, Tomm Coker

Type: Comics

Genres: Fantasy

Series: Black Monday Murders, #1 Image Comics

Publisher: Image Comics

Pub. Date: August 10, 2016

Availability: Pre-Order

UPC: 70985302212100111

For ages: 16+

'MAMMON' ALL HAIL GOD MONEY! From JONATHAN HICKMAN (EAST OF WEST, Secret Wars, Avengers) and TOMM COKER (UNDYING LOVE) comes a new crypto-noir series about the power of dirty, filthy money... and exactly what kind of people you can buy with it.

THE BLACK MONDAY MURDERS is classic occultism where the various schools of magic are actually clandestine banking cartels who control all of society: a secret world where vampire Russian oligarchs, Black popes, enchanted American aristocrats, and hitmen from the International Monetary Fund work together to keep ALL OF US in our proper place.

Throwaways #1

Image: July 6, 2016 Writer: Caitlin Kittredge Art: Steven Sanders Cover: Maiko Kuzunishi

Cover Price: $2.99 UPC: 70985302196400111 Diamond ID: MAY160548 GCIN: 956210

THROWAWAY (n.) 1. A disposable asset, used for a single mission; 2. A disavowed assassin, meant to die alongside their target. Abby Palmer and Dean Logan are two broken people-Abby a vet with severe PTSD and Dean a burnout trying to escape the shadow of his infamous father-when they are thrust into a modern-day MK-ULTRA conspiracy? and discover they are both ULTRA's human experiments