• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2015 is in Motion

802 posts in this topic

16 seconds! (worship)

lol - and really a random refresh too - was looking over what we need to bring for my kids FLL tournament tomorrow - printing out the latest items - just checked in at the right second

:applause:

Assuming FLL means the same for you as it does for me. First Lego League.

My son became very active in volunteering for our areas FLL this past summer. He loves it. So much so that he helped (almost single-handedly, really) set up a league for our elementary school.

It's a pretty cool program.

... and congrats on the win.

16 seconds! (worship)

lol - and really a random refresh too - was looking over what we need to bring for my kids FLL tournament tomorrow - printing out the latest items - just checked in at the right second

My son became very active in volunteering for our areas FLL this past summer. He loves it. So much so that he helped (almost single-handedly, really) set up a league for our elementary school.

yeppers - I have been a mentor for my son's team for a couple of years. Decided to coach for his final year.. A teacher at his school started a club that morphed into a FLL team. This has grown into our (public) school system having one grade school and three middle school teams. We even hosted one of the qualifier tournaments last week.

So far for the middle school - we have two of the teams heading to the state tournament - with the third team at their qualifier tomorrow. Robot is good to go - the project is complete - but unrehearsed. If they can keep their composure - we will be three for three. Great for them - but an extra 4 weeks of prep work for the next tournament - kills a lot of scan and listing time, lol.....

16 seconds! (worship)

yeppers - I have been a mentor for my son's team for a couple of years. Decided to coach for his final year.. A teacher at his school started a club that morphed into a FLL team. This has grown into our (public) school system having one grade school and three middle school teams. We even hosted one of the qualifier tournaments last week.

So far for the middle school - we have two of the teams heading to the state tournament - with the third team at their qualifier tomorrow. Robot is good to go - the project is complete - but unrehearsed. If they can keep their composure - we will be three for three. Great for them - but an extra 4 weeks of prep work for the next tournament - kills a lot of scan and listing time, lol.....

(thumbs u

My son has two grade school teams. One received an award (rising star award???) but neither made it to state. They were happy to have gotten anything being a rookie team.

My wife and he just volunteered at the State tournament a few weeks back. She was a judge and he was on table resets.

It is very time consuming.

1293749555_dyud00.gif

:news:SPECIAL BONUS BOX COMING UP WITHIN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES -

Bonus Book #3 - Marvel Mystery Comics Hardcover - Brand New in Shrink Wrap.

marvel%20comics%20hardcover.jpg

marvel%20comics%20hardcover%20back%20cover.jpg

These are available to anyone WORLD WIDE

The first person who posts the :takeit: after I post the flashing signal, gets the book.

smiley-talk005.gif WAIT FOR THE FLASHING SIGNAL - :makepoint:

Batcave2.gif