• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2015 is in Motion

802 posts in this topic

:news:

o.k. Now. Here's the deal. The first place winner has one post on the boards, and he hit the jackpot. I have no idea who this is. A possible shill. I hope not. I have tried to p.m. him for some info and no response yet.

In all fairness to all the regular boardies, I'll give him 36 hours to respond. If not, Logan 510 would be the next in line. I'll put him in 5th place, and bump everyone else up one prize. You guys let me know if that works for you.

I guess if I do this contest next year, I'll have to tweek the rules again. (shrug)

o.k. Now. Here's the deal. The first place winner has one post on the boards, and he hit the jackpot. I have no idea who this is. A possible shill. I hope not. I have tried to p.m. him for some info and no response yet.

In all fairness to all the regular boardies, I'll give him 36 hours to respond. If not, Logan 510 would be the next in line. I'll put him in 5th place, and bump everyone else up one prize. You guys let me know if that works for you.

I guess if I do this contest next year, I'll have to tweek the rules again. (shrug)

It seems reasonable to me, Tim.

The winner of this prize will be announced on NEW YEARS DAY, right here in this thread. The winner will be picked in one of two ways. I haven't decided yet, but everyone has a chance at this. hm

DSCN3830.jpg

DSCN3877_1.jpg

It seems reasonable to me, Tim.

I don't know what else I can do. Next year if I do this I'm gong to make it that you have to have 50 minimum posts or something. Running this thing is enough headaches, and now this.