• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017
4 4

1,797 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

They need to stop showing Princess Leia.

That scar on Kylo Ren looks horrendous.

Love the ending though...leaves us wondering if she will be turning to the dark side.

***Overall the trailer was "okay"

Was that scar or a tattoo? 

1 hour ago, Jking3437 said:

Was that scar or a tattoo? 

I thought it was some kind of futuristic band-aid towards the middle, then you see him without it towards the end and it's just a scar.

7 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:
8 hours ago, media_junkie said:

Trailer wasn't bad, but at the same time it didn't make me want to go out and see the movie right away.

That's the feeling I got. Believe it or not I like the Justice League trailer better.

I don't believe it.

Thor has the best trailer going right now for me though.

4 minutes ago, revat said:

I don't believe it.

Thor has the best trailer going right now for me though.

Oh yeah I like Thor the best. I was comparing Justice League to the new Star Wars trailer.

This is the deal with Star Wars. It hit its peak with the one were Han Solo died. I see it going down ever so slightly now. I hope they don't kill off Luke. I don't see the new characters as compelling as the old characters for me to keep going back. 

I went back the first time to see Han and Chewie and the gang. I will go back to see Luke. I have no desire to go back if none of the original characters are in them.

The bloom is off the rose with me and the franchise,and I would expect this doesn't come anywhere near the box office as The Force Awakens.

I would in fact sell the Star Wars action figures now as the bubble for them is going to pop or have a market correction.

IMHO

8 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Until the last shot of the trailer that appears to give away too much plot if The Last (female) Jedi is tempted by the Dark Side: Kylo Ren. (:

I hope that is just a quick cut/red herring.  If not then you basically have a complete remake of ESB. 

Fighting walkers on a white planet?  Check.

Potential Jedi has to go to a "hidden planet" to be trained by the last Jedi? Check.

Apprentice of Sith Lord offers to help train new Jedi and they can rule galaxy?  Check.

As I said I really hope that was just a quick cut in the trailer.

21 minutes ago, media_junkie said:

I hope that is just a quick cut/red herring.  If not then you basically have a complete remake of ESB. 

Fighting walkers on a white planet?  Check.

Potential Jedi has to go to a "hidden planet" to be trained by the last Jedi? Check.

Apprentice of Sith Lord offers to help train new Jedi and they can rule galaxy?  Check.

As I said I really hope that was just a quick cut in the trailer.

This is what Star Wars fans want, no new ideas or material just interpretation (remakes) of the original 3 movies! :wink:

On 10/11/2017 at 5:57 AM, bane said:

This is what Star Wars fans want, no new ideas or material just interpretation (remakes) of the original 3 movies! :wink:

Really hope neither Kylo or Snoke or Luke is her father. :)