• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017
4 4

1,797 posts in this topic

Will anyone see a different movie this coming weekend or even next weekend?  Not going to hit 2 billion again, but it will still bulldoze everything for the next 3 or even 4 weeks.

Edited by drotto

3 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

I just saw an early screening of the movie, I can't believe Luke Dies and Vader comes back as a force ghost to beat Snoke at the end!

A+ movie

Def seeing it again on Friday!

Are you serious?

9 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

I just saw an early screening of the movie, I can't believe Luke Dies and Vader comes back as a force ghost to beat Snoke at the end!

A+ movie

Tell me you are joking.  If you just spoiled the movie that is not cool.

34 minutes ago, media_junkie said:
9 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

A+ movie

Tell me you are joking.  If you just spoiled the movie that is not cool.

No, he was just trying to be kind about spoilers...it's Yoda who comes back as a force ghost to beat Snoke.  :whatthe:

I love Star Wars... And I love The Last Jedi.

AWESOME movie. Whow!!!

incredible,: the charater building, the stories, the cinematography, etc.

luke's story is fantastic, well worth the wait.

the movie is close to perfect. I only have one issue with it, but that is for the spoiler review.

second viewing tomorrow!