• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017
4 4

1,797 posts in this topic

I want to see Ewoks :wishluck:

I want to see Jawas.

I want a movie with nothing other than Ewoks, Jawas and Droids

Can we see a movie with a dying Jar Jar though? I think that would please the fans very much! Make it something powerful too like testicular cancer.

Maybe they set it a few years in the future and mention it in the crawl that she has become one with the force or something like that. Perhaps they could pull a Padme and that the strain of Ben Solo completely turning to the Dark Side was too much for her or some wacky Jedi thing or something.

Because Leia was not a practiced force user like Luke, at least she would not have a dramatic impact on the storyline leading up to a confrontation with Snoke.

However... and I might be the first to say this...

I am calling this one now...

Buzzetta Prediction Time

Han is dead

Leia is dead

I can easily see the writers having no problem turning Luke into a Force Ghost to assist Rey in tackling Snoke and turning Ben Solo back toward the light.

The closing scene in Episode IX would be similar to the closing scene in Return of the Jedi as Rey, Poe, Finn and BB8 watch the Force Ghosts of Han Solo, Leia, and Luke along with Anakin, Yoda and Obi Wan Kenobi. All they would have to do is do some CGI wizardry and combine the Jedi scenes from Endor.

Bam - called it. Let's see if I am right in three years.

That sounds horrible. I'm hoping for new stuff, not more rehashing of what we've already seen.

So you must have disliked Episode VII as much as I did. lol

It is not my favorite Star Wars movie. :( I like Rogue One overall more, but The Force Awakens had more interesting characters.

I want to see Jawas.

Don't forget about those eggnog guys from Bespin City in Empire. :wishluck:

They can toss those guys in during the scene where Jawas are roasting Jar Jar over an open fire.

Then we'll get the Snood party from Jabba's Palace in for a dance festival. Better than Ewok music.

I want to see Jawas.

Don't forget about those eggnog guys from Bespin City in Empire. :wishluck:

They can toss those guys in during the scene where Jawas are roasting Jar Jar over an open fire.

Then we'll get the Snood party from Jabba's Palace in for a dance festival. Better than Ewok music.

Nuck, nuck. Nanna nuck-nuck. Nuck 'da nuck-nuck! Nanna nuck-nuck. :whistle:

To tell the truth, given the media attention surrounding the inclusion of certain characters using CGI as well as the recycling of stock footage with the original voice actors returning... I think the spoilers are pretty much out of the bag.

Finally saw rouge one today.

I did avoid all spoilers except:

Tarken - from here

Vader saber scene - some stupid girl on Instagram. Didn't know when but I new it was coming

Jimmy smits - b :censored: behind me in the theatre telling her friend. I came very close to going off but I just sat and stayed. I hope she rots in hell

To tell the truth, given the media attention surrounding the inclusion of certain characters using CGI as well as the recycling of stock footage with the original voice actors returning... I think the spoilers are pretty much out of the bag.

Is that the makeup movie where they steal the plans for a new version of blush?

:roflmao:

:banana:

Gem and the holograms two: rouge one

Or Jem...love when people tease someone about a typo with a typo ;)

Jim

Jim

:sorry: I should have known this. I own the DVDs.

Jim

:sorry: I should have known this. I own the DVDs.

My wife wants to marry you

Isn't it about time for a trailer? The trailer for episode 7 came out around thanksgiving I think the year before it was released. Or has there already been a trailer and I'm just not paying attention.

from reports mid-December

The #HanSolo movie will shoot in Feb and we'll see some #StarWarsEpisodeVIII stuff towards Spring says Lucasfllm President Kathleen Kennedy""

Kennedy said she didnt want to overshadow Rogue One while it was still in theaters.