• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Grail Sale - Kirby FF, Kirby Cap, Thorne Red Sonja Offered

6 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I just struck a deal last week to acquire an enormous personal Grail piece of artwork (not ready to reveal it yet, so please don't ask; I will let people know in time).

Let's just say that getting a deal done came at a tremendous cost though, and, as such, I have decided to let go of some pieces to make myself feel better. Not cheaply, mind you, as it would not make sense to buy something at a price that would make even the most cynical OA dealer blush and then sell cheaply to fund it. But, I think the prices are all within the range of recent public and private sales. I've already moved other pieces quickly behind the scenes in the past few days, so I think my pricing is realistic.

The pieces being offered can be found in my CAF gallery here: http://cafurl.com?i=17780

They are:

Jack Kirby - Fantastic Four #63, p. 10 (Marvel, 1967)

Frank Thorne - Red Sonja #2 Cover (Marvel, 1977)

Prices and sale terms are in the item descriptions. Please contact me via CAF or via PM here on the CGC Boards if you have any interest or questions.

Regards,

Gene