• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not that I'm telling CGC how to run their business but...

68 posts in this topic

... with major cons a ways off, sure would be a good time to get caught up as much as possible.

2c

but you are telling cgc how to run their bussiness

lol

So, are you insinuating that he is posting in a passive aggressive manner? :troll:

Jokes aside, Walkin' Willie should get Walkin' back to posting this sort of underhanded drivel to a less....informed....crowd of sheeple over on Facebook comic groups.

He won't find any support for his baseless slights towards CGC on this board.

I do my best to stay out of this nonsense but I have to ask...

Are you for real?

I know this thread is mostly for snark.

But they really need to either lower grading fees or hire more people to get the job done under their original stated turnaround times.

Telling us, "Sorry we have too much business, you are going to have to wait longer" really isn't very professional at all.

... with major cons a ways off, sure would be a good time to get caught up as much as possible.

2c

lol

So, are you insinuating that he is posting in a passive aggressive manner? :troll:

Jokes aside, Walkin' Willie should get Walkin' back to posting this sort of underhanded drivel to a less....informed....crowd of sheeple over on Facebook comic groups.

Are you for real?

I think he went back to Facebook to enlighten them on his CGC knowledge.

I know this thread is mostly for snark.

But they really need to either lower grading fees or hire more people to get the job done under their original stated turnaround times.

Telling us, "Sorry we have too much business, you are going to have to wait longer" really isn't very professional at all.

I think you meant raise grading fees. Of course I would love it if they lowered grading fees for me and only me.

They've created an incredible drive for their service, and convinced consumers they provide a better service than their competitors, all without maintaining standards for timely service or offering discounted rates.

Sounds like they pay their marketing folks pretty well to me. :shrug:

2c

lol

Are you for real?

I think he went back to Facebook to enlighten them on his CGC knowledge.

Consider the source. This thread has been CAKked :P

I like potato chips.

What kind? I'm a BBQ and parmesan/garlic man meself

what brand has parmesean/garlic flavored chips? I'm intrigued

They definitely shouldn't hire more people to help them out.

Worried about newbie inconsistency in grading? Because I think that's a short-term problem that will likely provide the only possible long-term solution. :shrug:

I need to work on my sarcasm delivery.

Hilarious - I post it as a lark - sort of - and got all this "feedback". The real reason I posted this is that CGC charged my credit card $800+ dollars and I'm probably three to four months from getting the books. Yeah, yeah, I know they made that policy change awhile back but it still dings the ol' cash flow.

Anyway, you guys are hilarious - even the ones that are not trying be so.