• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supes 14 CGC 9.2

41 posts in this topic

It's a wonderful book and all, but $20K over the last 9.2 OW-W sale less than a year ago? hm

I doubt they don't think it will bring that much, they probably just don't want bids under 27.5K.

Clink limits offers to 50% of ask price right?

I believe this book was previously a 9.0 OO that sold for about $30k with Clink last year (probably because it had the 9.2 potential). The other 9.2 sold in the $35 range with HA 6 months ago.

I don't follow the pressing history as much these days, so I could be wrong.

I think it is a $30k book. But Nice book.

I knew it looked familiar. I wish they hadn't dry cleaned the INT off the cover. They left the loop of the first letter, probably in fear that they'd remove color from the red area.

Sold 9/9/15 for $30,177.

s14_zps0zxo4mom.jpg

RAD939682016112_185219.jpg

I knew it looked familiar. I wish they hadn't dry cleaned the INT off the cover. They left the loop of the first letter, probably in fear that they'd remove color from the red area.

The "INT" books are usually very nice, and it's a shame that the designation got removed. :facepalm:

The "INT" books are usually very nice, and it's a shame that the designation got removed. :facepalm:

I agree. In my opinion, the removal of the "Int" designation reduced the desirability of the book.

+1, seems like an amateur did the dry cleaning.

I agree. In my opinion, the removal of the "Int" designation reduced the desirability of the book.

+1

The light writing "Int" on the cover would not really affect the grade... Wondering who would erase that?

That's why I would say whoever did the restoration was an amateur. Either not knowledgable about comics and the actual value of these markings and that they don't affect the grade or not skilled enough to restore the white area while leaving the pencil mark. Either way, a really poor restoration job.

+1

Ah, you bunch of creative and artistic know-it-alls. (thumbs u

Don't you realize the only thing that counts is the big number on the top left hand corner, and a big 9.2 as compared to a measly little 9.0 not only increases the desirability of the book, but also the number of those delectable green bills you can stuff into your pocket. lol