• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arnold's Countdown to 1,000 Posts!

73 posts in this topic

Hi all,

It's been a joy and a privilege to participate on these boards since October 2002, and I'm excited about celebrating my 1,000th post on any message board anywhere! Where did I find the time to come on here so much anyway? For those of you with multiple thousands of posts, you have my sympathies...and my admiration as well. smile.gif

Anyway, this is my 991st post, so I'll be taking a break from all the other threads - and not a moment too soon, let me tell you - and making this my ten post countdown to number 1,000. Come on in and say hi, ask me about my non-Gemstone work, or talk about Doctor Who. Anything at all. And we'll wrap it up with me posting #1,000. The only thing I ask is that we leave all genuinely heated arguments and/or political debates vis a vis Gemstone, the Guide, or anything to do with my work in comics at the door. Thanks!

And just to start the festivities - Dancing Banana! yay.gif

I hate each and every one of you with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

yay.gif

Market Reports + Big Big Overstreet Price Guide = ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why don't you just buy the regular size, cheap . Then you can get your market reports. poke2.gif

I hate each and every one of you with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

yay.gif

So when is the next Gemological Guide due out? I hear the new Refractive Index chapter is a page turner! And can't wait for that exposé on Tanzanite!!!!

*takes notes on people to ignore in the next 1,000 posts: povertyrow, deathlok, sterlingcomics, i...*

I can finish that later. Stay tuned for my next Guide book: The Official Overstreet Bits of Things We Found on the Highway That Might Be Glass or Possibly Plastic But Look Really Cool When You Hold Them Up in the Sunlight and Tilt Them Back and Forth Guide.

The excitement will engulf you!