• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIVERDALE on CW (1/26/17)
1 1

265 posts in this topic

...I don't really know any of the actors or their ability but I have no problem with them switching around race, ethnicity and all that, it makes sense for a modern take.

Some of the "background" in the character synopsis are a little :eyeroll: but then again, it is a modern take for the CW crowd.

...The only real doh! for me is Luke Perry as Mr. Andrews...

:idea: Maybe they will have an "dream" episode of where Captain Pureheart crosses over with The Flash...That could be cool...

Reggie, Moose, & Dilton Cast On Archie Series Riverdale

The CW’s modern take on Archie comics has added three more “Riverdale” residents. Ross Butler, Daniel Yang and Cody Kearsley are joining the Greg Berlanti drama pilot, TheWrap has learned.

Butler will play the role of Reggie Mantle, Yang will be Dilton Doiley and Kearsley has landed the role of Moose Mason. All three will be recurring if the show goes to series.

ross-butler-cody-kearsley.jpg

Reggie, Moose, & Dilton Cast On Archie Series Riverdale

The CW’s modern take on Archie comics has added three more “Riverdale” residents. Ross Butler, Daniel Yang and Cody Kearsley are joining the Greg Berlanti drama pilot, TheWrap has learned.

Butler will play the role of Reggie Mantle, Yang will be Dilton Doiley and Kearsley has landed the role of Moose Mason. All three will be recurring if the show goes to series.

ross-butler-cody-kearsley.jpg

Okay, for some reason, this I am okay with :applause:

You are lagging Bosco :taptaptap:

lol

Hey Gang!

Welcome back to the all new Archie Comics newsletter, your destination for the latest news and updates on everything Archie.

You may have heard about 'Riverdale', the Archie Comics-based TV show in development at The CW. We've got some great news -- it was announced last night that the show has officially been ordered to series!

Beginning this Fall, you'll be able to watch the live-action adventures of Archie and the gang in a way you've never seen them before.

Click the awesome promotional image by Archie artist Veronica Fish below to learn more about what you can expect from the show!

2w3s1ee.jpg

How dumb. This could be ANYTHING. Any generic teen comedy show.

They look like half the cast on the Disney Channel.

Fail.

+1

My first thought was that it was a Saved By The Bell remake.