• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016

363 posts in this topic

The show do have coat check that you can leave your coats and knapsacks and you can go walk all day around the booths. At $3.00 per coat (what I remembered last year), is worth less the headache lugging my coat or heavy bags.

Of course, there are credit card operated lockers in the hallway but they tend to be claimed full fast by early fans.

Wonder if this year will top last year in attendance? It was hovered at 102,000 what I read in article by Calgary Sun there. With Stan Lee being there as his last time in Alberta, that might trigger up the numbers. hm

Wonder if this year will top last year in attendance? It was hovered at 102,000 what I read in article by Calgary Sun there. With Stan Lee being there as his last time in Alberta, that might trigger up the numbers. hm

I believe the size of the venue prevents them from selling more tickets. Believe they were sold out before the show started.

I believe the size of the venue prevents them from selling more tickets. Believe they were sold out before the show started.

Yes, that is right. I do recall that (the tickets) last year had went sold out about less a month before the show started. Now, this year ... Plenty of tickets still up for sale with only Cerb VIP passes sold out. I think the pace will pick up speed in selling soon.

Is anyone going to be there as a witness for Stan Lee signatures at the show? I might actually get a book signed and slabbed since it will be his last show up here.

Is anyone going to be there as a witness for Stan Lee signatures at the show? I might actually get a book signed and slabbed since it will be his last show up here.

Sure, I can witness it. ;)